CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

They’ve been trying to whip this up with the media since last week

Several times I’ve tried to read their thread and just ended up down a rabbit hole. Links to links etc. Maybe this is why the story gained no traction.
Can anybody let me know what they claim? Was it City fans who “attacked” them?

Several times I’ve tried to read their thread and just ended up down a rabbit hole. Links to links etc. Maybe this is why the story gained no traction.
Can anybody let me know what they claim? Was it City fans who “attacked” them?
I think they’re implying it without saying so directly.
if it did happen and it was City fans who did it, then it would be an incredibly stupid thing to do, playing into the hands of the usual suspects. Even though I suspect they went there with the specific intention of provoking such a response for publicity purposes

Yeah they were tweeting the likes of Delaney and even he didn't jump on it

Thanks, again.

I have the impression that Delaney has been reeled back by his bosses after losing any kind of perspective with Newcastle fans.

Since then, mass blocking by him and noticeable avoidance of the subject does suggest having been told to cool it.

Thanks, again.

I have the impression that Delaney has been reeled back by his bosses after losing any kind of perspective with Newcastle fans.

Since then, mass blocking by him and noticeable avoidance of the subject does suggest having been told to cool it.
Won‘t take much to set him off again.
A City v PSG final would make the WhatsApp group’s heads explode

British people go to work in all the Gulf states. We have imports of oil and gas keeping our industries and power running, we will be more dependent on these reserves in near future due to North sea oil depletion. The British government has strong ties with the UAE government, they invest Billions on the stock exchange. That's relationship is not going to end any time soon.

Why would 100 City fan's be at a ground they couldn't get in?
Quite a few watched the game at Mary D's I believe. There was apparently some trouble there with smoke bombs being let off and the landlord banned any u-25's from future games. So there are a bunch of dickheads among our support, which shouldn't surprise anyone really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.