CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

King KdB of Belgium

I wonder just where in Portugal they plan to put Rui Pinto when he finally goes I to the witness protection programme. Maybe as an alternative they maybe will move him to Spain or even Brazil.

asahartford1

I wonder just where in Portugal they plan to put Rui Pinto when he finally goes I to the witness protection programme. Maybe as an alternative they maybe will move him to Spain or even Brazil.

He could go anywhere. A nice young chap could move into a house on your street, have a new job, working in computing, and it may be Rui.
Would be a real twist if they gave his identity as a City fan.

LongsightM13

"If you can't be a good example, then be a horribl
He could go anywhere. A nice young chap could move into a house on your street, have a new job, working in computing, and it may be Rui.
Would be a real twist if they gave his identity as a City fan.
I think we’d all notice a ginger goth who dyes his hair and eyebrows black

King KdB of Belgium

Should Rio Pinto reveal any dirty tricks by the English clubs against us you can bet that there will be no reports of this in any English papers what so ever. I would go so far as to say that even that of the so called G13 clubs of Europe would not get a mention by the British press as well.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.