CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

so, as has been noted all along by our esteemed posters, much of it was time barred anyway, and even the bits that weren't, they had no case.

The heading of the ruling is unequivocal "Manchester City did not disguise equity funding", not that it "wasn't proven", that we didn't do it.

So we won, clearly as clear can be.

There will be an awful lot of biased horrible incompetent reporters and clubs gutted by this. This has been a trying few months for City, akin to being bullied, but its a lovely moment. I have nothing but contempt for the people who didnt understand the redicolous allegations and reported or commented inaccurately in trying to abuse my club. Plus, the 8 **** clubs who put the knife in when they thought we were down are beyond contempt. I will never forget.
It’s happening mate. Roan and Rag **** Stone already at on Twatter.

Been cleared of any wrongdoing, apart from not cooperating with a set of daft ****s.

Should see the state of Twitter, looking for any excuse to still have a go, crazy, ah well fuck UEFA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.