CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Might go on holiday here next year ........ is it an all inclusive resort ?

jMZg6c0F

Even if it is all inclusive the likes of Castles, Harris and Tebas will accuse you of cheating by getting away without paying your restaurant and bar bills.

Unsure if this has been posted already but good to hear we’re on the front foot & wonder who the high profile journo is.

That may be the shot across the bows I hoped for. Even if we wouldn't want to go to court, the risk of a libel action may mean the paper or broadcaster might get a note from their insurers reminding them that their cover against defamation may not apply if they are defaming City despite the club having been cleared by a court.

Poor encourager les autres. (Not quite le mot juste but it will do.)

It's going to be pretty embarrassing if the club threatens legal action via newspaper briefings and then does fuck all when Tebas continues to mouth off.

It's posturing. We won't sue. Believe me or don't.
City are non litigious by nature and design. The owners really don't want a rep for suing left right and centre. They prefer a low profile. We sent Tebag a letter once before and he laughed at the lack of follow up. If this is just posturing, best to say nowt.
City need to be as careful as their critics on what is said. Insinuations that we disguised sources of funds are actionable but statements that we broke ffp regs are true, cooperation being part of those rules.

That may be the shot across the bows I hoped for. Even if we wouldn't want to go to court, the risk of a libel action may mean the paper or broadcaster might get a note from their insurers reminding them that their cover against defamation may not apply if they are defaming City despite the club having been cleared by a court.

Poor encourager les autres. (Not quite le mot juste but it will do.)
And san fairy ann.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.