CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

My father in law (utd fan) has just basically slaughtered any argument my wife had about FFP, cas, uefa , wouldn't even listen to her reasoning, just shut her down at every chance, regurgitated all the shit out of the newspapers.

This tribal shit has really stuck.

To be fair it was always going to, thats what the press/media want, City being found innocent wasnt what the press/media wanted to write thats why klopp and maureen were wheeled out to slack of the result. City have been cleared 100 % yet you wouldnt know it by our press/media

My father in law (utd fan) has just basically slaughtered any argument my wife had about FFP, cas, uefa , wouldn't even listen to her reasoning, just shut her down at every chance, regurgitated all the shit out of the newspapers.

Just point out he’ll be dead before his club are ever relevant again.

Buy him this for Christmas

You have my sympathies GT for having such a lame brained fuckwit as a father in law ( at least he isn't a blood relative ) .

Feel for your wife also.

They don't want justice, they don't want transparency, they just want City punished regardless of the facts. That's just the media, add tribalism and that increases tenfold.

UEFA have offered City the fine money to be returned if we agree not to let the CAS report be published.
Now if it was made public that FIFA have waived the fine in exchange for City's agreeing not to release the full judgement ...

"In a spirit of cooperation City have agreed to this, subject to having the referee from the first leg v Real have charge of all our CL matches ..."

Now if it was made public that FIFA have waived the fine in exchange for City's agreeing not to release the full judgement ...

"In a spirit of cooperation City have agreed to this, subject to having the referee from the first leg v Real have charge of all our CL matches ..."
They'd only say we cheated as it's UEFA that would have to do that...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.