CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

The sad thing is that the fuckers will always be after us, all possible technicalities. I would love to know what Madrid, Barce, bayern, scum dippers etc really get away with that if it was us would see us banned, like £50m a year on non existent stadium planning costs that the dippers used to get round ffp 2 years running. Double standards doesn’t come close

What a fucking day that was. Trying to work after the announcement but my head had gone completely. For me it was the vindication of years of trawling through FFP rules, toolkits, spreadsheets, NY court papers and loads of other documents so I understood all the issues.

While bullshitting tossers like Delaney, Panja, the two Harrises and Evans were actively working on behalf of actors trying to undermine the club, claiming that their "sources" were telling them what the outcome was.

Well Migs, Tariq, Rob, Nick, Tony ("Scouse not English") Evans and the other WhatsApp wankers - little old me was right and you were wrong and, despite your attempts to get me sacked from my job I'm still there and doing great so go fuck yourselves.

Last edited:
What a fucking day that was. Trying to work after the announcement but my head had gone completely. For me it was the vindication of years of trawling through FFP rules, toolkits, spreadsheets, NY court papers and loads of other documents so I understood all the issues.

While bullshitting tossers like Delaney, Panja, the two Harrises and Evans were actively working on behalf of actors trying to undermine the club, claiming that their "sources" were telling them what the outcome was.

Well Migs, Tariq, Rob, Nick, Tony ("Scouse not English") Evans and the other WhatsApp wankers - little old me was right and you were wrong and, despite your attempts to get me sacked from my job I'm still there and doing great so go fuck yourselves.
Bloody chancer ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.