Cascarino on Robinho

Jack Charlton told a great story about when Ireland played Italy in New York. Jack was one of many with English/Scottish accents, and many of the team mistook Irish flags for Italian flags en route to the stadium. So when they walked onto the field before the game, they were astonished to find they were being cheered from every side of the ground. Apparently big Jack turned to Cascarino and said "Fuckin ell Cas, you're the only Italian in here!"

kevreeves said:
Cascarino might be a "cock" or a "prick" but in this case he`s only telling the truth ! Robinho is talented we`ve all seen flashes of it but he is undoubtedly the Laziest , workshy "player" ever to pull on a Sky Blue shirt ! The way he hides in games and pulls out of anything even remotely resembling a tackle marks him down as a coward , hence his looking for the soft option of the Brazillian league . He needs to grow some !

You've clearly only been following City for a handful of years if you think he's the laziest player we've had!

I could list a fucking pageful of shysters over the years... who never had 14 attempts let alone 14 goals in the Premiership.

And the "soft" option of the Brazilian league... have you seen the intensity of it... you clearly are clueless.

kevreeves said:
Cascarino might be a "cock" or a "prick" but in this case he`s only telling the truth ! Robinho is talented we`ve all seen flashes of it but he is undoubtedly the Laziest , workshy "player" ever to pull on a Sky Blue shirt ! The way he hides in games and pulls out of anything even remotely resembling a tackle marks him down as a coward , hence his looking for the soft option of the Brazillian league . He needs to grow some !

What a load of shite

Hughes spin machine has a lot to answer for!

Clubber said:
Cascariono predicted we would be relegated under sven.........shows what he knows.

The man is a tool, and seems to have it in for us. How some of these ex-pros get given the time of day is amazing.The guy played for ireland because he had an irish wolf hound. Cock.

He lied about his parentage so he could play for Ireland. "Cascarino said in his autobiography: "I didn't qualify for Ireland. I was a fraud. A fake Irishman"

He was also an unsuccessful Yoga instructor and Poker player and his Wiki entry reads:
"In December 2008 Cascarino was arrested for assaulting and threatening to kill his wife, French-born Virginie, who is the mother of two of his children. Cascarino divorced his previous wife, mother of two other children, after impregnating Virginie."

All in all it ill behoves him to criticize anybody.

Sorry guys but i have to agree with him on this one.

I can count on one hand the number of games that Robinho has been involved in where i've thought 'WOW'!!

johnny crossan said:
Clubber said:
Cascariono predicted we would be relegated under sven.........shows what he knows.

The man is a tool, and seems to have it in for us. How some of these ex-pros get given the time of day is amazing.The guy played for ireland because he had an irish wolf hound. Cock.

He lied about his parentage so he could play for Ireland. "Cascarino said in his autobiography: "I didn't qualify for Ireland. I was a fraud. A fake Irishman"

He was also an unsuccessful Yoga instructor and Poker player and his Wiki entry reads:
"In December 2008 Cascarino was arrested for assaulting and threatening to kill his wife, French-born Virginie, who is the mother of two of his children. Cascarino divorced his previous wife, mother of two other children, after impregnating Virginie."

All in all it ill behoves him to criticize anybody.

The guy is a fraud and a wife beater. How the fuck does he still manage to make a living in the English press???? Actually...

jay_mcfc said:
The worst in the business is Cascarino. As someone said, he predicted we'd be relegated under Sven. He hates us, I usually don't go down that road but he really does dislike us. He's a prick of the highest order!

Robinho has probably done more for this football club than any other player in history; he gave fans the hope we've missed for decades and no doubt encouraged our other top players to sign for us. A 1 in 3 goals record from out wide is a bloody good return too and it's just a shame that injury, loss of confidence and a rape charge interrupted what was looking like a dream move!

There is no doubt that Cascarino is a cock, but are you sure?
I don't want to start slaging off Robiniho but Cascarino is nearer the mark than you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.