Casillas you utter idiot!

I really doubt he is that dumb, he just didn't think that one through. Christ what an absurd statement.

Pigeonho said:
Shock horror. A senior player from a side which may soon be one of our rivals says something in the press about us, possibly to destabilize us so that threat never manifests itself. Again, shock horror.

In all seriousness though, Casillas is actually talking sense, because if we don't ever make it to the CL, those players are purely here for the money. If they went for CL because we couldn't give it them, would that not just prove they have the ambition they chose us for anyway, or is that theory not anti City enough?
Good point, well made. It would indeed prove they have the ambition. It'almost makes me want to put the theory to the test, but that would mean we'd have to fail and that is 1)clearly stupid and 2)not gonna happen. But it is tempting...

I don't care on what these buffoons say about our club; it only leaves me smiling considering that they are famous players and they constantly talk about City.

There is no denying that they (e.g Casilas, Buffon..etc) are great keepers/players; however they are still humans and most will be bitter and jealous of us!

PSmyth07 said:
Its like Ibrahimovic saying that we're not quite there yet. Hang on, why not take a gamble on your own ability and make us a Champions League club? Im sick of players thinking they're great because they can go to the best clubs and win something that they were on the verge of winning anyway.

well said that man!

Someone else that will never have the honour of wearing the Blue of Manchester.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
rassclot said:
well casillas won't need to worry himself on this issue because a) we don't want him & b) he's past it.

Past it at 29 after winning the WC

Really fucking hell

i was referring to his record at club level. here's another clown who's basically following the line started by beckham of 'don't go to city for the money, go to a club that wins trophies.'

well, despite playing for one of the supposed global giants of the game - presumably not for the money - in the last 7 seasons (age 22-29) he's won 2 la liga titles with real madrid and, er, that's it. not a sniff of the champions league & never won the copa del rey. that's a pretty barren return for a global superstar in the prime of his career at such a high profile club. wes brown & john o'shea have got a better club cv than that.

Same quotes published today in the daily star (total pile of shit that it is) Except it starts with him saying Hart is good enough to be playing for the rags. Total wanker in my opinion. I seriously don't understand why are image is so bad in Spain that we seem to be constantly knocked.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/154478/Joe-Hart-should-play-for-Manchester-United-says-Casillas" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/1 ... s-Casillas</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.