Cat advice

I bought a dog after wanting one all of my life.

The missus’s cat is much more chilled out. Does her own thing, goes out to shit and piss, comes in for a pat when she wants it, then goes and finds somewhere quiet to snooze. Absolutely adore her to bits. So laid back.

The dog on the other hand, it’s like she’s on meth 24/7. High. Maintenance.
You got the wrong dog

Attachments

• 6008E2A0-DEC1-4747-9FD7-F99A7C4AC52A.jpeg
    6008E2A0-DEC1-4747-9FD7-F99A7C4AC52A.jpeg
    794.5 KB · Views: 7
The lunatic wife has somehow persuaded me to buy a Bengal cat. It arrives tommorow.

I really don’t have a clue what to do with it.

can any cat lovers give me any advice as to how to make it feel at home?
Leave it’s shit tray out and leave the door open for it. It’ll come in from time-to-time if it needs to use your house as a toilet or to get warm.

Other than that, they’re good for killing local rats/mice and pigeons if they’re a nuisance near your house.

My mum had a cat, it died.

However, a few months later another one turned up. We found the owner and she used to live at the bottom of my mums road but moved across town, so we took it back. 3 weeks later it was back at mums, the same thing happened again. In the end we just left her with my mum and all was well. Except, as we later found out, the sly little bastard ( the cat, not my mum ) was eating and living at 2 other houses along the road, she had 3 homes......no wonder she was hiking all that way across town.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.