Cat advice

A guy I used to work with had 7 Bengal cats. He built a massive covered run in his garden for the cats to run round in. Apparently they are VERY territorial and like to piss everywhere.

He was a bit of an odd fellow in all honesty. He was late for work one morning because one of his cats has pissed in his toaster, and when he switched it on it filled his kitchen with acrid white smoke, so he took the toaster out into the garden, plugged it into an extension lead, burnt off all the piss, gave it a quick wipe down, then used it to make his breakfast.

He'd sometimes come into work with cat shit on his shoes, but he could never smell it. Sadly, everyone else could.
That's Funny as fuck.

That's Funny as fuck.
A proper creature, he was. A bit like Gollum, only less civilised.

He was partial to the occasional Bournville chocolate bar after his lunch. He was a messy eater and he'd sometimes get bits of chocolate on his trousers. One day, after a chocolate bar, he thought he had dropped a bit of chocolate on his trousers - "Aha, bonus chocolate" he proclaimed and proceeded to scrape it off with his fingernail. He only realised it was a nugget of cat sh*t as he was just about to put it in his mouth.

Others might call it a living room kitchen :-)

it’s not a cage, we just lock them downstairs.

We are renovating at present and only have one door hanging on and that's the bathroom toilet. I have 3 Cats and it's like bloody playhouse in here ;)

Others might call it a living room and kitchen :-)

it’s not a cage, we just lock them downstairs.
We have a utility room that we lock Ruby in every night. I say lock because we had to fit catch lock to the door as she can open it using the handle. We also had to fit plastic panels because her favourite game was to see how high she could climb up the wooden doors (almost to the top as it happens). She still tries but the purchase of her claws is not quite the same with industrial vinyl as it was with our nice antique pine panel door. This despite the fact she has a cat tower and a cat tunnel to play in/on in the room.
Her favourite group is the Kaiser Chiefs for obvious reasons.

We have a utility room that we lock Ruby in every night. I say lock because we had to fit catch lock to the door as she can open it using the handle. We also had to fit plastic panels because her favourite game was to see how high she could climb up the wooden doors (almost to the top as it happens). She still tries but the purchase of her claws is not quite the same with industrial vinyl as it was with our nice antique pine panel door. This despite the fact she has a cat tower and a cat tunnel to play in/on in the room.
Her favourite group is the Kaiser Chiefs for obvious reasons.
Name like Ruby I thought it would be Kenny Rogers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.