Cat advice

Try not to feed him cheap shite food either. It might take a while to find a well made food that he likes but you'll see and feel the difference when you do.

If he's not going outside either, or you don't have a garden, then growing some cat grass in a pot might benefit him too, help with digestion etc.
We have a back yard so I grow pots of grass that our cat grazes on inside the house.

Litter tray from day one - don’t get a cheap one or you’ll find it sticks to itself and makes emptying the tray a nightmare (the Mrs moans about this).

Start it on dry food and only introduce wet after a significant period of time.

Don’t let it out of the house either until it’s an adult.

Enjoy, cats are great.

The lunatic wife has somehow persuaded me to buy a Bengal cat. It arrives tommorow.

I really don’t have a clue what to do with it.

can any cat lovers give me any advice as to how to make it feel at home?
A guy I used to work with had 7 Bengal cats. He built a massive covered run in his garden for the cats to run round in. Apparently they are VERY territorial and like to piss everywhere.

He was a bit of an odd fellow in all honesty. He was late for work one morning because one of his cats has pissed in his toaster, and when he switched it on it filled his kitchen with acrid white smoke, so he took the toaster out into the garden, plugged it into an extension lead, burnt off all the piss, gave it a quick wipe down, then used it to make his breakfast.

He'd sometimes come into work with cat shit on his shoes, but he could never smell it. Sadly, everyone else could.

Oh you lucky thing , love a bengal cat , should have adopted though

Leave it alone to explore , show it where the tray and food is , not together , then let it explore and come to you

We adopted this little fella in January of this year. He is such a lovely cat. He was found abandoned in a back garden after the residents had moved out. The previous owner must have been in a bad position to have to abandon such a nice cat. :-(

Screenshot_20201214-224343_Instagram.jpg

A guy I used to work with had 7 Bengal cats. He built a massive covered run in his garden for the cats to run round in. Apparently they are VERY territorial and like to piss everywhere.

He was a bit of an odd fellow in all honesty. He was late for work one morning because one of his cats has pissed in his toaster, and when he switched it on it filled his kitchen with acrid white smoke, so he took the toaster out into the garden, plugged it into an extension lead, burnt off all the piss, gave it a quick wipe down, then used it to make his breakfast.

He'd sometimes come into work with cat shit on his shoes, but he could never smell it. Sadly, everyone else could.
Was he a Toronto carpenter ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.