Cat deterrents.

e167103daf171aa52a2312e175aacaf7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some daft fucker has got a black kitten close to us and it is a matter of time tbh, both my dogs nearly got it before. I chucked a shoe at it to make it run, it was just walking up to them like the walking advert for an explicit in natural selection it is. If it lasts a week i'll be amazed.

Right, before this turns into an "I'm Spartakus" moment because I made the mistake of appearing (or being) desperate, who ever you are you're a silver/grey/black coloured shitting machine and I'm happy to offer a cash inducement for you to shit elsewhere. Just PM me your bank details and any memorable name/date you have with your bank and the amount you want to stop shitting in my garden. I'm desperate so will pay out to all that send me this information.

Karen, have you done something with your hair, it looks really nice today.

Last edited:
Right, before this turns into an "I'm Spartakus" moment because I made the mistake of appearing (or being) desperate, who ever you are you're a silver/grey/black ooloured shitting machine and I'm happy to offer a cash inducement for you to shit elsewhere. Just PM me your bank details and any memorable name/date you have with your bank and the amount you want to stop shitting in my garden. I'm desperate so will pay out to all that send me this information.

Karen, have you done something with your hair, it looks really nice today.
Flattery will get you everywhere except into my bank account lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.