Cat killer/Man killer

Fuck twat

stangely though we have had two threads yesterday where people have been inspired to violence through watching a Netflix documentary

the scouse anarchist and this fuck knuckle

I was so revolted by this case, I consciously avoided any of the detail, just picking up snippets reported on the news etc, or through headlines. But I was finding it really difficult to imagine a woman committing these acts. I do know there have been evil women that have committed awful crimes (Myra Hindley, Rose West etc) but the idea of a woman as a solitary figure stalking the streets looking for a random victim to murder, (having previously sadistically killed a cat) seemed unbelievable. And so it turned out to be.

It was only today, reading about the sentencing of the violent psychopath Scarlet Blake, that I picked up the fact she was a transgender woman. ie biologically male. I see a female journalist is now refusing to work ever again for the Guardian because its entire reporting of this case concealed this important fact. When plain facts and truths become inconvenient or unable to be told we really are in trouble.
What a fucked-up world we live in.

I can't believe this dangerous psychopath only got a minimum 24 years. Really? I guarantee when he/she is released they will kill again. The starting point for murder should be 40 years. You stick a knife into somebody you are likely to kill. You smash somebody over the head with a baseball bat or an iron bar the same. You keep on stamping on an unconscious person's head they are very likely to die. Luckily for these scrotes they aren't dropping through a trapdoor with a hemp noose around their necks. Unluckily for us they may be walking amongst us again.

Now I know the more liberal here will go, "But that's a minimum term, there is no guarantee the parole board will release them when it's expired." True, but I'd rather they had to make that decision after 40 years, not less. This person should never be released and the option shouldn't be there to do so.

I was so revolted by this case, I consciously avoided any of the detail, just picking up snippets reported on the news etc, or through headlines. But I was finding it really difficult to imagine a woman committing these acts. I do know there have been evil women that have committed awful crimes (Myra Hindley, Rose West etc) but the idea of a woman as a solitary figure stalking the streets looking for a random victim to murder, (having previously sadistically killed a cat) seemed unbelievable. And so it turned out to be.

It was only today, reading about the sentencing of the violent psychopath Scarlet Blake, that I picked up the fact she was a transgender woman. ie biologically male. I see a female journalist is now refusing to work ever again for the Guardian because its entire reporting of this case concealed this important fact. When plain facts and truths become inconvenient or unable to be told we really are in trouble.
What a fucked-up world we live in.
Why is her being transgender important ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.