Category one tickets sold out

bluebannana said:
Will there be any hope in getting tickets when I have 1600 points

i think you will scrape in there pal but i wouldnt buy on the phone, when the day comes i would have my ares down there at 5.30am

marco said:
bluebannana said:
Will there be any hope in getting tickets when I have 1600 points

i think you will scrape in there pal but i wouldnt buy on the phone, when the day comes i would have my ares down there at 5.30am

and don't forget to take your binoculars to the game ;=)

kippaxkid74 said:
stadiumcat said:
If what you say is true, why did you not take CAT1 tickets in row 3 save the above problems?

Because a few years ago at wembley a friend found 3rd row on the goal line/corner flag (like these were, despite being classed as "the side") was so low that everyone stood up to see and you were sat at boot level. So 30th row behind the goal seemed a lesser evil - high enough to see, despite being stuck behind the goal. It was only on reading here afterwards about how i've ended up in with the "i'm standing no matter what for 90 minutes so there!" brigade!!! we can't do the top tier, she just can't sit there, so it was the side, or behind the goal.

My whole point of being pissed off is that it hadn't sold out yet i was told it had apart from front 3 rows. Queuing from 5.15am, so we could get a good choice and get the side. It's that i was lied to, by a staff member who obviously with hindsight couldn't give a shit where anyone was sat, despite pretending to check if there were better ones. People minutes before me, minutes after me, and over an hour after me got given 12th row, or any other around 10th row too. The seats existed. Rows 4 to 12 and probably further back were there it seems. The bloke at my window lied and said they'd gone, pretended to check, and said yes they've all gone, only front 3 rows left in the corner.

I've been angry in posts cos i was lied to at the window, yet other staff on other windows helped others. Maybe it just doesn't pay to be meek and shy and not kick up a fuss at the window. I believed him.

As for this thread - not posting again, or reading, cos there's no "winning" with someone who makes all their replies in bold so that everyone can't miss em.. I think you missed most of my points. But nevermind, you'll get the last word no doubt. Enjoy the match. Lets stuff those rags ;)

I know you said you weren't posting on this thread again but just to give my view on this.

I think you've been desperately unlucky because I've been down today and got 6 tickets together in the first tier behind the goal 20-odd rows back. Each seller had more than one pile of tickets covering a range of categories so although most people would've been satisfied with what is on offer at a particular window there are obviously going to be occasions, such as your own, where you need an alternative option. The fact that the bloke behind the counter couldn't be arsed checking whether any of the other sellers had something better is piss poor really.

Just booked my tickets on the phone - done in 10 mins, but no banter

I was Told NO Cat 2 tickets left - just cat 3/4, so I'm in 529b paying £40 quid.

Is this just the phone line or is it true??

swp-dream2 said:
Just booked my tickets on the phone - done in 10 mins, but no banter

I was Told NO Cat 2 tickets left - just cat 3/4, so I'm in 529b paying £40 quid.

Is this just the phone line or is it true??

I phoned as well, told the only cat 2 were low down behind the goal, didn't fancy that so I'm in 527, £40, near the halfway line, must be close to them lot as well so should be a 'nice' atmos ;-) Just have to tell my boys that they leave the songs behind at the ground!!

?[/quote]

I phoned as well, told the only cat 2 were low down behind the goal, didn't fancy that so I'm in 527, £40, near the halfway line, must be close to them lot as well so should be a 'nice' atmos ;-) Just have to tell my boys that they leave the songs behind at the ground!![/quote]

I wasn't even given that option just told no cat 2 available

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.