"Caught Beneath the Landslide" - Tim Rich

Ric

Administrator
Started reading this yesterday. Only a few chapters in, but it's already a great read. Would definitely recommend it. All about City during the 1990s.

Dr4EiwOXQAA0RDP.jpg

My first ever city shirt, that. Saved and paid for from my paper round Xmas tips.

Same, first thing I ever bought with my own money ( apart from jellies and chocolate) , earned from a paper round too.

Same, first thing I ever bought with my own money ( apart from jellies and chocolate) , earned from a paper round too.
Been going to city since 1970’s never worn a city shirt till 90’s. All stolen filas, Adidas, ellesse,etc when we traveled with city

Been going to city since 1970’s never worn a city shirt till 90’s. All stolen filas, Adidas, ellesse,etc when we traveled with city

I've been going since 1976 and the only time I ever wore a City shirt to the match was the Wembley 1981 Cup final. I also worse a full City tracksuit, flat cap, rosette and 2 scarves (one around the wrist). I still have the photos.

I've been going since 1976 and the only time I ever wore a City shirt to the match was the Wembley 1981 Cup final. I also worse a full City tracksuit, flat cap, rosette and 2 scarves (one around the wrist). I still have the photos.
I had the full Kappa tracksuit but seeing as I was 19/20 I took a long hard look at myself and concluded now is the age to stop wearing replica stuff ha!
Was a belting trackie, mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.