Cavan Sullivan

sounds Irish - Van the Man - Soollivan the Magnificent - hopefully not Cav the Chav
The County of Cavan is notorious for jokes about their meanness

Cavan man wins the lotto so he rushes home in a fit of excitement. Doesn't even explain to the wife, just starts tearing down the wallpaper. His wife cries with joy "Oh Seán, don't tell me we're going to redecorate at last?" He pauses to look at her in disbelief "No woman, we're moving!"

Yeah, it's a fantastic place...

You mean a bit like any other city pretty much across the world, including our own?

I’ll tell you what tho, I got a bus that went thro a place, which I think is called Camden, during the day…..rough doesn’t even come close

Made the 192 night service look tame as fuck

Yeah, it's a fantastic place...

Philly is a shit hole filled with many people with a chip on their shoulder. This is a direct observation as I have to visit the wife's family every year.
I once had the pleasure of running into a xenophobic neonazi type there, a deviant who tried to assault me while I was walking in the neighborhood. And don't get me started on their drivers!
Avoid at all costs. If it wasn't for the Rocky movie, this dump would have been shut down a long time ago.

Philly is a shit hole filled with many people with a chip on their shoulder. This is a direct observation as I have to visit the wife's family every year.
I once had the pleasure of running into a xenophobic neonazi type there, a deviant who tried to assault me while I was walking in the neighborhood. And don't get me started on their drivers!
Avoid at all costs. If it wasn't for the Rocky movie, this dump would have been shut down a long time ago.
I used to work with a guy who grew up in Philadelphia. He boxed as a young man. Ended up joining the Army and earned Bronze Star in Afghanistan. One of the nicest guys you'd ever want to meet but a tough fucker.

He told me once, "Everyone in Philadelphia thinks they can fight because they are from Philadelphia. Guess what. Most can't and will get their arses kicked unless they are in a group against you."

I used to work with a guy who grew up in Philadelphia. He boxed as a young man. Ended up joining the Army and earned Bronze Star in Afghanistan. One of the nicest guys you'd ever want to meet but a tough fucker.

He told me once, "Everyone in Philadelphia thinks they can fight because they are from Philadelphia. Guess what. Most can't and will get their arses kicked unless they are in a group against you."
I was once sat at a red light, and a 70s looking jalopy pulls up next to me. Here was this attractive looking bird. High as a kite, looking fucked up as if someone had smacked her around, and threatening to break my side mirror. I said what are you on about. She accused me of running her boyfriend over, and repeated her threats. Obviously none of this was true, as I don't know her or her boyfriend and during her speech, which was amusing, a motorbike pulls up between both our cars, and without any words said, the biker starts sticking his tongue down her throat, and they are going at it in the middle of traffic. It was like a fookin movie.
My takeaway was when driving in Philly, keep a bat next to you at all times. Those bastards are unhinged.

Lifetime New Jersey resident here.

Hilarious replies in this thread

Philly has a chip on it's shoulder permanently. It's a large city but it's not New York. They're the little brother with something to prove. Spent a lot of time in the City. Some areas are rougher than others.

Ain't nothing for me in Camden, though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.