Cavani (continued)

Bluemooner33 said:
20million plus Balotelli would be a good deal
agreed, would be gd for us and them, mario only worth around 10mil at moment anyway with all his antics, but if they could bring him round, i could see mario being worth 30mil plus. if not, he be worth a monkey and a bag of peanuts

andyblue87 said:
doomuk said:
Neville Kneville said:
The releae clause is how much money it takes for the club to stand back & allow the player to sign for someone else, if he wishes. Some clubs set it so high that they expect nobody will pay it. If someone does however, they are powerless to stop it.

If Cavani's release clause is £50 mil, & we offer £50 mil, he is ours if he agrees to sign & Napoli can do nothing about it apart from beg him to stay & hope he turns us down.

I don't think we will pay £50 mil, so unless they are willing to let him go for less in the summer, then I can't see us signing him. But you never know.

Barca recently accepted a bid for Messi.

He chose to stay at Barca.

Who and what was the bid for Messi?

About 205M from Anzhi. Offered him 400k a week apparently. Unsurprisingly turned down

Just to clarify Barca didn't accept the bid, but his release clause was met.

Ray78 said:
Danamy said:
Claytop said:
And is he getting anywhere do you know? ;)

All i know is his mandate's been sent out so it's looking like he's on the move

This could end up another De Rossi type saga if we are not careful. Italian clubs in general are stubborn bastards.

Maybe but all the other occasions were met with a stern no, at least this time the bone has been thrown.

Danamy said:
Ray78 said:
Danamy said:

This could end up another De Rossi type saga if we are not careful. Italian clubs in general are stubborn bastards.

Maybe but all the other occasions were met with a stern no, at least this time the bone has been thrown.

Maybe a cheeky loan offer for Balotelli without Cavani?

Danamy said:
Ray78 said:
Danamy said:

Hence the new contract, only once he re-signed was Napoli willing to part imo.

Can you see Mario going other way?

Danamy said:
Ray78 said:
Danamy said:

This could be a big thread..

Thanks for the info.

NipHolmes said:
Danamy said:
Ray78 said:

I'm not sure that Napoli could meet his needs but i could be wrong?

Danamy said:
NipHolmes said:
Danamy said:

I'm not sure that Napoli could meet his needs but i could be wrong?
They share a mutual agent do Cavani and Mario, I suspect that Mario will be requested but City will help in wages via a lesser fee. Napoli are no worse than AC so its one or the other imo now. I can see it happening but wages being a problem, Cavani was only paid so well because of the planned move. Something will give, it has to. 100k pw plus s.o.f (deduction from fee).

That's a roundabout way of my thoughts, you, cheers for reply to other thread btw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.