Cavani (continued)

The_Mo

cleav said:
good god, so if you have a low opinion of dzeko then you're a rag??? give me a break. anybody that thinks he's worth 30 million needs their head examined.
Well our board/Mancini think he is...

Re: Cavani.

Davs 19 said:
RW9 said:
Dzeko is shit

Im a lifelong season ticket holder and if hes worth 30m im worth at least 5

You're a life long season ticket holder where ?

I once sat behind life long season ticket holders in the North Stand and overheard one of them say, 'Apart from his passing Edgehill is a good player.'

RW9 said:
Dzeko is shit

International level striker, only 26, averages a goal every 147 minutes with what seems like a relatively good attitude and lethally clinical finishing, when on form. Not brilliant at playing hold-up football, sometimes a little weak, but surprisingly good at passing, very good at poaching goals and pretty much unmatched in the air.

If it wasn't the much maligned Dzeko, I'm pretty sure those attributes on anyone else would make a 20-30 million pound striker. It's having attributes beyond those that make Cavani a 30-35 million pound striker.

Name a better 4th choice striker in the world?

NQCitizen said:
RW9 said:
Dzeko is shit

International level striker, only 26, averages a goal every 147 minutes with what seems like a relatively good attitude and lethally clinical finishing, when on form. Not brilliant at playing hold-up football, sometimes a little weak, but surprisingly good at passing, very good at poaching goals and pretty much unmatched in the air.

If it wasn't the much maligned Dzeko, I'm pretty sure those attributes on anyone else would make a 20-30 million pound striker. It's having attributes beyond those that make Cavani a 30-35 million pound striker.

The voice of reason.

The_Mo said:
cleav said:
good god, so if you have a low opinion of dzeko then you're a rag??? give me a break. anybody that thinks he's worth 30 million needs their head examined.
Well our board/Mancini think he is...
Did they/he tell you that?

NQCitizen said:
RW9 said:
Dzeko is shit

Very true, but Dzeko is not a forth striker. He'll tire of it if it came to that and may very well go january if a buyer came.

BenchillBlue said:
NQCitizen said:
RW9 said:
Dzeko is shit

Very true, but Dzeko is not a forth striker. He'll tire of it if it came to that and may very well go january if a buyer came.

Don't disagree, but at the moment he is our fourth choice striker. Fact.

NQCitizen said:
RW9 said:
Dzeko is shit

Well said NQ. There is always a fall guy at City, always has been and probably always will be. This guy was probably on Paul Powers or Big Joe's case and all the ones afterwards. I hate supporters like this and probably wrong to call them supporters

RW9 said:
Dzeko is shit

Go and have a fag Wayne. You are just so obvious

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.