Cavani & Falcao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan CTID said:
BlueDejong said:
LoveCity said:
I am quietly confident Cavani will be ours. My only worry is Real Madrid not PSG... they are linked with Aguero and Cavani, no one else really (the links to Neymar seem tenuous and he's Barca bound IMO). That's bad because if they don't get Aguero (which they can't be allowed to) they might get Cavani and if they don't get Cavani they might get Aguero. Maybe Ancelotti will ask Real to take Ibra to Madrid with him...

We get Cavani. If Aguero leave for Madrid, we also get Falcao ?

Isco ------------- Falcao -------------Cavani ?

Defo wouldn't play Cavani on the wing, would rather us splash 60 million on Bale or Ronaldo than buy Falcao as well as Cavani.

4-3-3 System. Not wing

This is happening guys!

‏@tancredipalmeri 55m
Boom! Napoli pres. De Laurentiis: "We are in talks with Manchester City for Cavani and Dzeko"

‏@tancredipalmeri 27m
Re Cavani-Dzeko, my sources that options on which they are working is Cavani for Dzeko+33m €, which would be excellent for both

xzbit04 said:
This is happening guys!

‏@tancredipalmeri 55m
Boom! Napoli pres. De Laurentiis: "We are in talks with Manchester City for Cavani and Dzeko"

‏@tancredipalmeri 27m
Re Cavani-Dzeko, my sources that options on which they are working is Cavani for Dzeko+33m €, which would be excellent for both

It is mate. Cavani for Dzeko(+cash) would be a massive improvement(as everyone knows...) and will immediately make us much more likely to win the title back.

BlueDejong said:
Jordan CTID said:
BlueDejong said:
We get Cavani. If Aguero leave for Madrid, we also get Falcao ?

Isco ------------- Falcao -------------Cavani ?

Defo wouldn't play Cavani on the wing, would rather us splash 60 million on Bale or Ronaldo than buy Falcao as well as Cavani.

4-3-3 System. Not wing

It's the same thing. Cavani needs to be in the centre, if we are playing your formation with Cavani on the left then we are just going to be as narrow as we have this season and wouldn't have a winger to put balls into the box on the left as that is the space Cavani is supposed to be occupying. It wouldn't work.

Dr Jacoby said:
£27m + Dzeko?!

That's a ridiculously good deal for Napoli.

Even better deal for us.

We get rid of a ponderous striker with a terrible first touch and get one of the top 3 strikers in the world.

Re: Cavani & Falcao

Jack Wills said:
Dr Jacoby said:
£27m + Dzeko?!

That's a ridiculously good deal for Napoli.

Even better deal for us.

We get rid of a ponderous striker with a terrible first touch and get one of the top 3 strikers in the world.
2 years ago same was said for Dzeko.

banbury_blue said:
Well we are currently odds on for Falcao and favourites for Cavani

Could we really accomodate both of these with Sergio? I know it's a squad game these days but having 3 strikers that are realistically worth £50+ would take a huge amount of man management

No way we would sign both. Both of them would be far too expensive, especially with the FFP rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.