Cavani & Falcao

Status
Not open for further replies.
citytill1die84 said:
SPIDERBOY said:
MihaiCity said:
No way atletico will sell falcao to real....atletico president said that before...will be falcao for us and cavani for chelsea tbh(my opinion)

And baconface said he wouldn't sell Madrid a virus......money talks,end of.....and that's not a dig mate...

That's fair mate but it didn't work with Aguero did it?

No your right....I just think most south Americans are money motivated....MOST!

SPIDERBOY said:
citytill1die84 said:
SPIDERBOY said:
And baconface said he wouldn't sell Madrid a virus......money talks,end of.....and that's not a dig mate...

That's fair mate but it didn't work with Aguero did it?

No your right....I just think most south Americans are money motivated....MOST!
That's because most South American footballers are from ghettos u couldn't even imagine

celf said:
summer..... dzeko and balotelli to leave!!! cavani in,hes tailor-made for the way we play..

sergio
tevez
cavani
guidetti

saving 150,000 per week on wages.....good business

That's why you would have a hard time selling Dzeko or Balotelli though. You're saying the two best strikers in the world would command significantly less wages than Dzeko and Balotelli, so who is going to pay Dzeko or Balotelli the wages they are currently on?

Also I'm not sure I would want Cavani and Falcao playing at the same time, statistically they are almost exactly the same, ~20 passes per game each, score goals but rarely make assists. It makes way more sense to have one of them paired with a more creative, deeper player, or play them as a lone striker. I can't really think of any teams who play successfully with 2 number 9's. Usually teams that play with 2 strikers have a more creative one who gets on the ball more frequently.

SPIDERBOY said:
MihaiCity said:
SPIDERBOY said:
I can falcao ending up at Madrid,hope not....think cavani is the best option for us.

-- Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:35 pm --

No way atletico will sell falcao to real....atletico president said that before...will be falcao for us and cavani for chelsea tbh(my opinion)

if we and real will offer the same amount of money for falcao i bet atletico will rather sell him to us rather than real....of course falcao wish is important too but i don't think he want to get mad with atletico fans by going to real..

eddiemarin09 said:
sergiokun said:
Don't rate Cavani for the money but would love to sign Falcao. But keep dreaming them days are gone we have a team of champions and we will only invest on decent youth players
Cavani is on the same level as falcao..if anything cavani has been at that consistent level for longer than falcao
Cavani is a year younger even!

GHoddle said:
celf said:
summer..... dzeko and balotelli to leave!!! cavani in,hes tailor-made for the way we play..

sergio
tevez
cavani
guidetti

saving 150,000 per week on wages.....good business

That's why you would have a hard time selling Dzeko or Balotelli though. You're saying the two best strikers in the world would command significantly less wages than Dzeko and Balotelli, so who is going to pay Dzeko or Balotelli the wages they are currently on?

No mate, he's saying Cavani alone would be cheaper than Dzeko and Balotelli. Which is of course correct, and he would be great for us.
GHoddle's quartet of strikers looks near perfect to me. If Tevez also leaves though, we'd obviously need a third striker.

But I think Napoli will demand more than Ferran is willing to spend on Cavani, and the same goes for Madrid and Falcao.

I'd be happy with a summer where we see Balotelli off the books and David Villa coming in in his place. As a pure poacher, Villa is not inferior to Cavani and would "only" cost around 10mil, and lower wages than Cavani/Falcao.

Kun and Villa (who's them most clinical of all strikers discussed here) as our main strikers, Tevez playing more an attacking central midfielder yet very capable of playing as a striker. Guidetti to be our fourth. Settled.

Re: Cavani & falcao

Danamy said:
Either or really?

Whilst Mancini's here and has a say in team matters it'll be Cavani all day long.......

As long as its one of them, I'm not arsed both fucking quality.

Atletico have no control over Real if they want to buy him, Falcao is in part ownership so if Real Madrid come knocking, Atletico can only say OK hand us over the money, here is your player.

if Atletico owned all of his playing rights it would be a different story.

I would love either striker here, although I do think Cavani would fit better with Agüero, Falcao for me is very similar to Kun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.