Cavani & Falcao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching them vids,i'd forgotten how good they were,Cavani's movement and industry is fantastic,of the two,i think he would compliment us,and especially Aguero,that bit better.

It would almost certainly mean the end for at least two of our other strikers though.

FantasyIreland said:
Just watching them vids,i'd forgotten how good they were,Cavani's movement and industry is fantastic,of the two,i think he would compliment us,and especially Aguero,that bit better.

It would almost certainly mean the end for at least two of our other strikers though.

totally agree. a hard choice but cavini for me.

I'm convinced we'll sign Cavani in the summer.

Better fit for our side when we already have Sergio.

citytill1die84 said:
Cavani in the summer & Suarez to replace Tevez the year after when Tevez goes.
Brilliant idea so at least one or two of Cavani, Aguero and Suarez are sat on the bench every week. Meaning we have the exact same problem as we have now.

We should have two strikers like Cavani and Aguero and someone like Guidetti or a Jovetic on the bench.

Right now our main problem is Mancini constantly having to rotate the strikers in and out meaning loss of form and confidence simply to keep everyone happy. If Mario was fit it would be an even bigger problem.

CTID101 said:
citytill1die84 said:
Cavani in the summer & Suarez to replace Tevez the year after when Tevez goes.
Brilliant idea so at least one or two of Cavani, Aguero and Suarez are sat on the bench every week. Meaning we have the exact same problem as we have now.

We should have two strikers like Cavani and Aguero and someone like Guidetti or a Jovetic on the bench.

Right now our main problem is Mancini constantly having to rotate the strikers in and out meaning loss of form and confidence simply to keep everyone happy. If Mario was fit it would be an even bigger problem.

Ye great idea lets have only 2 proven strikers. Say one of them gets injured like Aguero this year? Guidetti isn't ready FFS we don't even know if he'll be good enough yet and Jovetic isn't gunna come to sit on the bench either. I'd say Dzeko,Aguero & Tevez between them have had enough game time and would of had more if we hadn't of been out of Europe.

You could see us doing the exact same build up play for cavani's 3rd against us. Cavani knocks it to silva with kolarov/clichy on the overlap knocking it into the middle to Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.