Cavani Speculation/News 3 (or 4)

Getting sick of this, to be honest. The only way somebody is going to get him is by activating the release clause. We should just go onto other targets but keep a close eye on the Cavani situation just in case Napoli lower the demand.

If only Suarez wasn't such a complete idiot, at least then we will have an option other than Cavani that will significantly improve our team.

The_Mo said:
Would someone be so kind as to summarise the last couple of pages for me please?

From what I've read on various sites....Napoli were apparently happy with the offer of 40 mill euros plus dzeko,dzeko has apparently said no..looks like from what I've read,Chelsea,Madrid and possibly city may walk away from the deal,as reported from TMW and mediaset premium...so,according to them sites Napoli may turn to PSG......smacks desperation to me,they know cavani wants out...price may drop IMO..

taconinja said:
MSP said:
If I'd be Edin I wouldn't move even if I would finish as Malouda at Chelsea.

Never had a proper treatment at City and now he should help the club to get Cavani and him to move to shithole called Napoli even if he doesn't fancy it..

Yeah, my answer would be - "Read my lips - Fuck off and don't forget the check on Friday, my missus needs new car"
You know I'm just going to come out and say this. If it's a fight between City and Dzeko, I'll choose City every time.

Don't doubt that and it's normal stuff..

You also know what would Dzeko pick between your and his wishes though.

Not sure what his thoughts are but I do know that last thing I would think about is to do any kind of "favour" to lot, if not most of City fans. They deserve fuck all let alone a "favour" from him. Rag-alike characters after few years only on top, scary to think what will it look alike in decade or two.

MSP said:
taconinja said:
MSP said:
If I'd be Edin I wouldn't move even if I would finish as Malouda at Chelsea.

Never had a proper treatment at City and now he should help the club to get Cavani and him to move to shithole called Napoli even if he doesn't fancy it..

Yeah, my answer would be - "Read my lips - Fuck off and don't forget the check on Friday, my missus needs new car"
You know I'm just going to come out and say this. If it's a fight between City and Dzeko, I'll choose City every time.

Don't doubt that and it's normal stuff..

You also know what would Dzeko pick between your and his wishes though.

Not sure what his thoughts are but I do know that last thing I would think about is to do any kind of "favour" to lot, if not most of City fans. They deserve fuck all let alone a "favour" from him. Rag-alike characters after few years only on top, scary to think what will it look alike in decade or two.
If anyone is rag-like it's not the fans who pour their hearts and souls into this club. It's the ones that refer to City fans as a separate group. Says a lot about who or what they really support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.