Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

Re: Cavani Speculation/News

Thanks for your positive response pudge - 20 pound bet me and you on ravel?

worsleyweb said:
Done

Details via PM as to not derail this thread, I look forward to your message...

Teddy I can hear you chuckling. I can assure you our previous manager was very very keen on him as good competition for joe! Anyway the thread is getting diverted. Let's hope we get cavani! Great player.

pudge said:
worsleyweb said:
Done

No pm yet! Have you bottled it!!!!!

pudge said:
worsleyweb said:
Done

Get it posted on here so we all know what's going on. As for not derailing the thread - Christ mate, derailing threads is a Bluemoon parlour game!

worsleyweb said:
pudge said:
worsleyweb said:
Done

No pm yet! Have you bottled it!!!!!
I sent it 5 minutes before you posted this

Nice posturing lol

pudge said:
worsleyweb said:
I hate posting in the transfer forum as I get abused but got told today we are very much in with a chance of him - our offer is cash and dzecko. Chelsea have offered Torres and money. We are "pleased with how things are going and will tie up 2 or 3 early on. Have no doubt this is the one we want though.

-- Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:31 pm --

I hate posting in the transfer forum as I get abused but got told today we are very much in with a chance of him - our offer is cash and dzecko. Chelsea have offered Torres and money. We are "pleased with how things are going and will tie up 2 or 3 early on. Have no doubt this is the one we want though.
Brilliant, you managed to say nothing new but just piece together 2 or 3 old rumors into 1.

But forget about Cavani, how close are we to Ravel Morrison?...

Obviously this guy is a kfa but in fairness I have never seen the one & only ITK guru on this forum post a single thing related to City's transfers that haven't previously been reported in the press yet everyone bums off his info.

Matt.D said:
pudge said:
worsleyweb said:

-- Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:31 pm --

Brilliant, you managed to say nothing new but just piece together 2 or 3 old rumors into 1.

But forget about Cavani, how close are we to Ravel Morrison?...

Obviously this guy is a kfa but in fairness I have never seen the one & only ITK guru on this forum post a single thing related to City's transfers that haven't previously been reported in the press yet everyone bums off his info.

He's on holiday!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.