Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

Re: Cavani Speculation/News

Cityisland said:
Seen in a few sites that jose has said he wants our edin? Anyone seen an interview of this? Would surely clear the way for cavani if suarez is off to madrid.

Maybe.

I have said numerous time on here that now Cavani is the only big name striker who will do the business left, I can see Chelsea getting desperate and just paying the full fee.

Txiki will see we have a good set of forwards and won't be pushed on paying any big fee, only a player + cash will suit us by the looks of it.

Suarez for me is going Madrid.

Edin? Honestly can't see us selling to a rival!

sam-caddick said:
Cityisland said:
Seen in a few sites that jose has said he wants our edin? Anyone seen an interview of this? Would surely clear the way for cavani if suarez is off to madrid.

Maybe.

I have said numerous time on here that now Cavani is the only big name striker who will do the business left, I can see Chelsea getting desperate and just paying the full fee.

Txiki will see we have a good set of forwards and won't be pushed on paying any big fee, only a player + cash will suit us by the looks of it.

How about they give us Mata in exchange and then you are talking :D

sam-caddick said:
Cityisland said:

Maybe.

You didn't get the memo, did you mate?
Apparently we'll have no rivals next season.

BlueMoonOverKY said:
Ray78 said:
Bluemooner33 said:
Have we signed this **** yet? 3rd of June, fucking about again, will we ever learn

Patience.
You saw what patience got us last summer...

This.

I can see us fuck this window up royally again.
First signing we make is a player that suffers from chronic homesickness, so much so that he didn't ever want to leave Seville let alone his country.

avoidconfusion said:
BlueMoonOverKY said:
Ray78 said:
Patience.

This.

First signing we make is a player that suffers from chronic homesickness, so much so that he didn't ever want to leave Seville let alone his country.
do you really think the player would agree to move countries if he still suffered? The player does have a say in the transfer aswell you know

avoidconfusion said:
BlueMoonOverKY said:
Ray78 said:
Patience.

This.

That was before he was shown a Manchester tourist brochure...now he's all over it and can't wait for a night out in the Northern Quarter

avoidconfusion said:
BlueMoonOverKY said:
Ray78 said:
Patience.

This.

First signing we make is a player that suffered from chronic homesickness, so much so that he didn't ever want to leave Seville let alone his country.

Fixed. This bullshit about a medical condition that he has overcome is embarrassing.

avoidconfusion said:
BlueMoonOverKY said:
Ray78 said:
Patience.

This.

Grow up FFS some posters on here are behaving like hysterical spoilt brats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.