Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

ACMilan said:
fwiw, I dont understand the ramires+marin link, but it's one thing that's been floating around.

I think there's better options at City they could probably nail

Either way, it looks like it's going to be an interesting battle for his signature. Just hoping Txiki can work his magic!!

City Raider said:
Richard Keys is calling Hulk to Chelsea, surely that would clear the way.

He very rarely comments on transfers and when he has there's usually been substance.
i agree

Hulk is hugely over-rated

I'd be very surprised if Chelsea, or any top club bought him

City Raider said:
Richard Keys is calling Hulk to Chelsea, surely that would clear the way.

He very rarely comments on transfers and when he has there's usually been substance.
What the fuck does Lou Ferrigno know !

Re: Cavani Speculation/News

SWP's back said:
not my fault! said:
Pigeonho said:
Dismiss what you want. I've met him for reasons away from city and based on who he knew at that meeting I would say he has a bigger ear to the ground than you or I.

I can vouch for that fact too... Known him a while now & he does get legit info. The problem is, as fast as a deal can be on it can also then be off. Fbloke has a great contact (obviously I'm not saying who or where they're at) but things do change.
It was literally within half an hour of him posting and still doesn't answer the tipping point thread.

Nor do I ever claim to have an ear to the ground.
No, no you never have. I was emphasising that fbloke clearly has, as opposed to us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.