Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

Re: Cavani Speculation/News

I've heard through a friend of a friend of a friend, via Puma.....

That We are in for Higuain & Ross Barkley.

Tin hat on & over the top we go....

richards30 said:
NQCitizen said:
argyle said:
What do you know? Those beans need to be spilled!!

That guy is so confident on every thread. If you're ITK Richards30 I am very excited.

... so is Cavani signing?

lol far from itk, just been emailing, getting some PM`S from people who know a lot more than me! from what I`ve been told cavani is as good as done, terms agreed with him and now its only the amount of cash Napoli get. the names that have been mentioned though are 100% the names we are after. things can change but we have the VERY BEST in the business doing our deals now and the board have acknowledged in khaldhoons interview that we stood still last year and it wont happen again! already navas signed, isco the ink away from done and from what I was told now that shakhtar have new players in fernandhino will happen. its a fantastic time gentlemen so lets enjoy it eh?? ;-)

Excellent. Things in football are never straightforward, but let's hope it comes true.

I'm loving the fact that we aren't messing about this summer and want to get things done early.

Pigeonho said:
SWP's back said:
Pigeonho said:
It's jealousy. I met fbloke once and never a nicer man could you meet. It was also clear he knew a thing or two about the happenings of our great club. He seems to have been driven off this forum by sad twats who wish they knew a thing or two.
Wasn't that mainly due to his "tipping point" thread and the fact he claimed to know 100% that Nasri was Utd bound and posted as such, about an hour before he signed for us? Surprisingly about 10 minutes after Daniel Taylor had said the same thing.
Dismiss what you want. I've met him for reasons away from city and based on who he knew at that meeting I would say he has a bigger ear to the ground than you or I.

I can vouch for that fact too... Known him a while now & he does get legit info. The problem is, as fast as a deal can be on it can also then be off. Fbloke has a great contact (obviously I'm not saying who or where they're at) but things do change.

Jose Alberti (Fifa Agent)

"I continue to say that it is Chelsea's for six months, partly because Mourinho dotes on him like a altleta Matador you can guarantee thirty games to a great extent." So according to reports from the agent will be neither Naples nor to Real Madrid, Cavani will go to Chelsea, Falcao nuanced, it would therefore be "cautelato" with the Uruguayan striker. Not bad, but we'll see ...

sam-caddick said:

"I continue to say that it is Chelsea's for six months, partly because Mourinho dotes on him like a altleta Matador you can guarantee thirty games to a great extent." So according to reports from the agent will be neither Naples nor to Real Madrid, Cavani will go to Chelsea, Falcao nuanced, it would therefore be "cautelato" with the Uruguayan striker. Not bad, but we'll see ...

First three google hits for Jose Alberti :

Jose Alberti thinks Luca Toni will join West Ham

JOSE ALBERTI has said that the deal between Milan and Wolfsburg over Edin Dzeko is already done

South America football expert Jose Alberti claims that Napoli Striker Ezequiel Lavezzi will be a Liverpool player next season.

sam-caddick said:

Ah, a FIFA agent. I've just googled his name and, in the past, he has said that Dzeko to Milan (from Wolfsburg) was a 'done deal' and that Luca Toni would join West Ham.

It's one of those made up FIFA Agents that the press constantly use to pretend they have a credible source for their made up bullshit.

fifa agent who sais cavani going to chelsea so its made up bullshit but if he said he was going to manchester city we,d be taking it as gospel pmsl got to love the desperation of the transfer forum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.