Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

King-Kun said:
Inside sources have told me Cavani is signing on a five year deal worth around £7 million a year. Fee of around £32 million.

Last details being ironed out with Napoli.

Is Edin included? 32m is too low for just a cash deal.

King-Kun said:
Inside sources have told me Cavani is signing on a five year deal worth around £7 million a year. Fee of around £32 million.

King-Kun, I wish I could believe you but even if we had De Laurentiis' kids at gun point I don't think he'd sell Cavani for £20million below the release clause! Unless Dzeko is included?

mcfc2607 said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
Anyone else think that Chelsea are leaking this to newspaper about them not paying for cavani, might mean we've got our man.
what do you mean mate?
Well few newspaper tommorow have said Chelsea not in for cavani no more. They won't want people to think we beat them to his signature, therefore they let us think he was to much and let them down gently.

King-Kun said:

Ha.

King-Kun said:

"inside sources" - is this someone in prison?

King-Kun said:

Signing for who ?

King-Kun said:

I don't doubt ur being genuine but their owner is the only thing that makes me question this. Would be fantastic if true though

King-Kun said:

Nah, £32m is too low unless it involves a player going to Napoli.

sam-caddick said:
King-Kun said:

Is Edin included? 32m is too low for just a cash deal.

I'd have to assume that Dzeko is included in the deal. But All I was told was around £32 million. We didn't want to pay stupid money, and were trying everything to keep it down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.