Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tuttosport.com/calcio/calciomercato/2013/06/04-264567/Napoli%2C+accordo-Gomez.+Benitez+preferisce+Dzeko" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tuttosport.com/calcio/calcio ... isce+Dzeko</a>

In Italian, but according to this, Rafa would prefer Dzeko over Gomez.

King-Kun said:
stony said:
King-Kun said:
Inside sources have told me Cavani is signing on a five year deal worth around £7 million a year. Fee of around £32 million.

Last details being ironed out with Napoli.

As a general rule, people who start posts with "inside sources" are usually full of shit.

Fair enough. My cousin, who's a City fan, works at the club (used to work at the Swamp) as a nutritionist for the younger players. So he knows a few of the younger players, and they feed him stuff. How they would know, I don't know. But there you go.

Hardly stuff we didn't know before.

As a club nutritionist shouldn't he be feeding them stuff?

OxBlue said:
King-Kun said:
stony said:
As a general rule, people who start posts with "inside sources" are usually full of shit.

Fair enough. My cousin, who's a City fan, works at the club (used to work at the Swamp) as a nutritionist for the younger players. So he knows a few of the younger players, and they feed him stuff. How they would know, I don't know. But there you go.

As a club nutritionist shouldn't he be feeding them stuff?

I can't stomach this.

King-Kun said:
stony said:
King-Kun said:
Inside sources have told me Cavani is signing on a five year deal worth around £7 million a year. Fee of around £32 million.

Last details being ironed out with Napoli.

I am sure his employers will be delighted with him now you have mentioned him on here for giving out info

BringBackSwales said:
King-Kun said:
stony said:

I am sure his employers will be delighted with him now you have mentioned him on here for giving out info

Cant be too many nutritionists working at City who used to be at the scum.. silly to post such info if true..

With some of you lot on here a guy can't win.........

Someone posts a bit of info,he then gets abused by the usual gobshites for being a KFA wanker and demands are made as to the root of their 'source'.

Now someone has provided such he is getting a slating for that as well.

Fucking priceless..... and it's no wonder people are reluctant to contribute.

FantasyIreland said:

Someone posts a bit of info,he then gets abused by the usual gobshites for being a KFA wanker and demands are made as to the root of their 'source'.

Posted to the same effect yesterday mate.

This board is polluted by a few trolls whose day is so empty, it has to be filled, slagging of posters who dare to post some info.

Come the day said player signs, they all then froth at the mouth and claim that it was common knowledge anyway blah, blah, blah.

blueinsa said:
FantasyIreland said:

Posted to the same effect yesterday mate.

This board is polluted by a few trolls whose day is so empty, it has to be filled, slagging of posters who dare to post some info.

Come the day said player signs, they all then froth at the mouth and claim that it was common knowledge anyway blah, blah, blah.
Jealousy. Pure and simple jealousy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.