Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

Mad 4 It said:
LoveCity said:
sam-caddick said:
Not really, we want Dzeko in the deal so where will he go?

I'm pretty sure we'll find a buyer for Dzeko, if not then he can content himself with spending most of next season on the bench. If Chelsea make a serious offer, we should just sell him to them.

Juve like tevez, kola and dzeko. Surely we can do some sort of deal for Vidal

No.

PapiChulo said:
Mad 4 It said:
LoveCity said:
I'm pretty sure we'll find a buyer for Dzeko, if not then he can content himself with spending most of next season on the bench. If Chelsea make a serious offer, we should just sell him to them.

Juve like tevez, kola and dzeko. Surely we can do some sort of deal for Vidal

No.
People need to forget about Vidal and jog on its the same thing as us enquiring about el Shaaraway from Milan, ain't happening. As far as cavani / dzeko I wouldn't be miffed if dzeko stayed but if I'm him I certainly wouldn't want to if we sign cavani.

I'd prefer to keep Dzeko and sell Tevez....a forward I feel who is past his best

I don't think this one will be wrapped up as quickly as our other transfers. IMO De Laurentiis will want to wait as long as possible to milk the suitors. Not too long though that they're scrambling to replace their top scorer.

The Man With The Stick said:
Not sure about this guy... sounds a bit like 'Caravan' and 'Caravans' are pants!

certainly not a point that has been made on here before, which should please blueinsa

Are we talking, Lunar, Stellar or Delta type caravans, Anyway Cavani sounds to me like Caviar and that is supposedly top notch and very expensive so sign him up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.