Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

NQCitizen said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
bluedreaming said:
For me Benteke would give you just as much miles cheaper and proven in the premier
Great shout

25-30m on a guy who did it with no expectations, for one season, with no rotation, in one competition is probably worse value than 50m on one of the world's top two strikers
Benteke is young fast powerful and a proven goal scorer he will flourish in a top side.
It is not just his goals if you watch his all round play with his work rate he would be ideal.
And to add to the pluses, as Kompany's fellow countryman he could not have a better mentor
No brainier to me

bluedreaming said:
NQCitizen said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Great shout

25-30m on a guy who did it with no expectations, for one season, with no rotation, in one competition is probably worse value than 50m on one of the world's top two strikers
Benteke is young fast powerful and a proven goal scorer he will flourish in a top side.
It is not just his goals if you watch his all round play with his work rate he would be ideal.
And to add to the pluses, as Kompany's fellow countryman he could not have a better mentor
No brainier to me
He is not a PROVEN goalscorer YET. pay close to 30 million for him would be madness.
Cavani is in the absolute top end bracket of strikers. and pretty much the only one good and safe enough to replace Tevez.

zeven said:
bluedreaming said:
NQCitizen said:
No brainier to me
He is not a PROVEN goalscorer YET. pay close to 30 million for him would be madness.
Cavani is in the absolute top end bracket of strikers. and pretty much the only one good and safe enough to replace Tevez.

Spot on.

zeven said:
bluedreaming said:
NQCitizen said:
No brainier to me

We only have too look at that horse carrol he did the same think for Newcastle scored plenty then he got a big money deal at liverpool and now he's playing for west spam GET CAVANI

Cavani is quite simply the RVP of this season, whoever gets him will have the upper hand.

I think City are playing Napoli's bluff to lower the price, there is no doubt we have a max figure we will go to but we are only in June and I can see this is going to go on for a few more weeks.

If Chelsea and Real have other targets, there's no rush really. And if Napoli get their replacement striker in before selling Cavani, that would help us.

LoveCity said:
If Chelsea and Real have other targets, there's no rush really. And if Napoli get their replacement striker in before selling Cavani, that would help us.

Not really, we want Dzeko in the deal so where will he go?

If Carlos goes that means we are going to have three big CF's in Cavani, Edin and Guidetti.

I can't see that working unless Sergio plays every game playing behind and the CF's rotate with each other.

sam-caddick said:

I'm pretty sure we'll find a buyer for Dzeko, if not then he can content himself with spending most of next season on the bench. If Chelsea make a serious offer, we should just sell him to them.

LoveCity said:
sam-caddick said:

I'm pretty sure we'll find a buyer for Dzeko, if not then he can content himself with spending most of next season on the bench. If Chelsea make a serious offer, we should just sell him to them.

Juve like tevez, kola and dzeko. Surely we can do some sort of deal for Vidal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.