Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

Roma don't have that kind of money but PSG certainly fucking do.

Pls close this deal soon Txiki. If it means getting on ur knees and giving it to ADL just get it done pls.

cmdub said:

Pls close this deal soon Txiki. If it means getting on ur knees and giving it to ADL just get it done pls.
txiki wont have to get on his knees,if he takes jesus with him.

poyntontom said:
cmdub said:

txiki wont have to get on knees,if he takes jesus with him.
We just signed the bloke, no need to give him away so soon

sam-caddick said:
Gareth Barry Manilow said:
Do Roma have that kind of money?

I doubt it but Roma are not in the CL.

Cavani is a must signing for us.

Perfect club for Mancini then :P

-- Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:45 pm --

Joga Bonito said:
gazzettamancini.PNG

Mancini wants Cavani if he lands a new job soon?

I cant see Mancini as being an "in demand" manager despite winning the EPL and FA Cup. (Lets not bother mentioning the charity shield haha) and if this article is 'true' then its probably all spite!

Jumanji said:
Anyone else got the feeling that we'll miss out on Cavani?
Hopefully the deal will be done. If not then it will feel like those seasons when the Rags were linked with lots of very high profile players only to end up signing someone in the 'second tier'. With them it was always described as a smokescreen as no one would ever turn down 'The World's Biggest Club'. You can bet that if we don't get Cavani the story will be slightly different!

I'm completely not excited about this transfer.

Too much synergy between the hyperbole pre Dzeko and the hyperbole for Cavani.

I can't help but this we are buying a more expensive Dzeko and we'll sell Dzeko who will flourish given the right service - I'm positive with Navas and a run of games Dzeko will be knocking them in. We could save face and 30m - 50m..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.