Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

denk82 said:
It would be stupid to believe Cavani doesnt already know where he is going. I think this is all down to Txiki V de laurentis
In which case Txiki will lose - unless he gives De Laurentis €63m. We have tried to get Cavani for the last 3 years and each time we have pushed for a lower price we have failed. Even if Txiki kidnaps members of De Laurentis' family he will fail to reduce the price.

lmjones1uk said:
I'm completely not excited about this transfer.

Too much synergy between the hyperbole pre Dzeko and the hyperbole for Cavani.

I can't help but this we are buying a more expensive Dzeko and we'll sell Dzeko who will flourish given the right service - I'm positive with Navas and a run of games Dzeko will be knocking them in. We could save face and 30m - 50m..
You are right to an extent about Dzeko, it looked last season as though Mancini tried to fit Dzeko into the system we played rather than playing a system to suit his strengths, but to say Cavani is a more expensive Dzeko then I would have to disagree, he is very much an upgrade on Dzeko and could fit into different systems for different opposition without compromising his effectiveness. I do think Cavani will join us eventually and have no doubts he will score for fun in the team we will put out next season

eastlands oasis said:
lmjones1uk said:
I'm completely not excited about this transfer.

Too much synergy between the hyperbole pre Dzeko and the hyperbole for Cavani.

I can't help but this we are buying a more expensive Dzeko and we'll sell Dzeko who will flourish given the right service - I'm positive with Navas and a run of games Dzeko will be knocking them in. We could save face and 30m - 50m..
You are right to an extent about Dzeko, it looked last season as though Mancini tried to fit Dzeko into the system we played rather than playing a system to suit his strengths, but to say Cavani is a more expensive Dzeko then I would have to disagree, he is very much an upgrade on Dzeko and could fit into different systems for different opposition without compromising his effectiveness. I do think Cavani will join us eventually and have no doubts he will score for fun in the team we will put out next season
have to disagree, Cavani is a thoroughbred, whilst Dzeko is clearly not.

Well lets hope the reports of Chelsea now going for Hulk are true. It looks like we may have to depend on Napoli still wanting Dzeko + cash or getting £25 mil for him from Dortmund. Everything seems to be going in our favour with our main competitors, Real,Chelsea etc looking elsewhere. However this is going to make ADL even more stubborn regarding the fee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.