Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

blue b4 the moon said:
Cavani would be nice but I get the feeling if we were having him he'd be done by now unless Tevez is part of the package indirectly.

As for Lewandawski he's no better than Dzeko in my eyes.

Ducks for cover

Not really, Cavani is going to be the biggest sale of the window alongside Falcao, 60m euros won't be fluttered away without long perioods of bargaining.

This could go on for weeks...

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
I still think we will go in and blow chelsea out of the water, seems if we are prepared to spend 30 Mill on fernandinho we should push the boat out for this guy.
We needed Fernandinho. We don't technically need another striker.

MaineRoadM14 said:
I still think we will go in and blow chelsea out of the water, seems if we are prepared to spend 30 Mill on fernandinho we should push the boat out for this guy.

So 2 strikers is enough for a 60 plus game season

grim up north said:
MaineRoadM14 said:

So 2 strikers is enough for a 60 plus game season
Oh have we sold one of our strikers? Must have missed that one.

BringBackSwales said:
argyle said:
BringBackSwales said:
watch this thread go from "we must get Cavani" to "he was never the right player for us anyway"

It's already been happening over the past couple of pages.

Highly annoying if we've lost out on him to Chelsea given what we have spent on Fernandinho.

Cavani? Never wanted him anyway! Are you joking regarding Ferdaninho by the way?

No i was quoting what others were saying.

MaineRoadM14 said:

With a good possibility both Tevez and Dzeko out the door and the money from Balo's move in Jan says different?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.