Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

Exeter Blue I am here said:
kanovic said:
How is lewandawski a elite striker??? He had one good season lmao good god ppl

Of course, I mean he's only being openly courted by both the champions of Europe and England. Always a sure sign of mediocrity, eh?!
That's nothing new. A lot of player draw interest and don't do anything. I'm just saying I wouldn't call him elite get but each to their own.

Oohvonkyvonky said:
adrianr said:
Just out of interest, what happens if we sign Cavani and still don't win the league? Seeing as it's such a sure deal that whoever gets him is taking home the trophy.

I will shit in one of my own socks, then put it on my head.

You can quote me on that.
Bookmarked!

Oohvonkyvonky said:
adrianr said:
Just out of interest, what happens if we sign Cavani and still don't win the league? Seeing as it's such a sure deal that whoever gets him is taking home the trophy.

Hahaha. Gold.

kanovic said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
kanovic said:
How is lewandawski a elite striker??? He had one good season lmao good god ppl

Of course, I mean he's only being openly courted by both the champions of Europe and England. Always a sure sign of mediocrity, eh?!
That's nothing new. A lot of player draw interest and don't do anything. I'm just saying I wouldn't call him elite get but each to their own.

4 goals in a Chimps League semi final against Madrid not sway you?

Cavani would be nice but I get the feeling if we were having him he'd be done by now unless Tevez is part of the package indirectly.

As for Lewandawski he's no better than Dzeko in my eyes.

Ducks for cover

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10105918/Chelsea-line-up-move-for-Napoli-striker-Edinson-Cavani.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... avani.html</a>

Oohvonkyvonky said:
adrianr said:

My word...........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.