Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

City Raider said:
so Di Marzio has spoken and rendered hours of panic on here a total waste of time
I'm of the opinion that he will come but if not all is fine as long as we keep Dzeko and Aguero and replace Tevez adequately. Cavani is the cherry on the cake but the important business has already been done imo (basing us on Isco coming).

Do you think we negotiated Cavani personal contract and got it sorted then we just sit back and wait to make the bid to Napoli!??

A typical De Laurentiis move and it wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't sold.

NipHolmes said:
City Raider said:
so Di Marzio has spoken and rendered hours of panic on here a total waste of time
I'm of the opinion that he will come but if not all is fine as long as we keep Dzeko and Aguero and replace Tevez adequately. Cavani is the cherry on the cake but the important business has already been done imo (basing us on Isco coming).

spot on

How about a go for Jackson Martinez? Aguero, Martinez, Guidetti. If it is true that we will play with just one striker up top next season, I like the look of that set, not a lot of ego but sill plenty of quality.

waspish said:
Do you think we negotiated Cavani personal contract and got it sorted then we just sit back and wait to make the bid to Napoli!??
Yes.

I simply feel Falcao going to Monaco has played into ADLs hands.

Rooney to Chelsea is still on and people need to remember that. If they get him, then Cavani will be ours alone.

Imho this is brinkmanship, it plays into Napolis and Chelseas hands if you think about it. Di Marzio is clearly being briefed...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.