Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

NoahCity said:
How about a go for Jackson Martinez? Aguero, Martinez, Guidetti. If it is true that we will play with just one striker up top next season, I like the look of that set, not a lot of ego but sill plenty of quality.
Think Jackson Martinez is a good shout imo

sam-caddick said:
40m euros + Dzeko will get Cavani in my opinion.

Have we got the balls to do it though?

Well if you believe the sheer crushing force of faith this board has in Txiki we better bloody have...

So far we've overpaid for two players that realistically would not have been in his tier one from that grading system.

NQCitizen said:
sam-caddick said:

Well if you believe the sheer crushing force of faith this board has in Txiki we better bloody have...

So far we've overpaid for two players that realistically would not have been in his tier one from that grading system.
We have not overpaid for any of those players & they are both very good players.

most of these reports seem to be completley false,one minute its city with dzeko plus cash then its torres plus cash,it looks completley guess work,but one way or another we need this sorting and pretty soon the longer it drags the worse the situation could get regarding a plan b as the plan b could move else where.id be hugely dissapointed if we dont sign cavani he would be the difference for us imo,but just get the feeling chelsea will pay the buy out clause,mourinho likes this type of striker similar to drogba who was a big signing for him and who made chelsea the best side in the country under him.

NQCitizen said:
sam-caddick said:

Very true.

Napoli want Dzeko.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/calciomercato/fiorentina-e-napoli-tra-dzeko-e-gomez-le-ultime/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/calciom ... le-ultime/</a>

It isn't fookin' rocket science, there must be a way to do this.

NQCitizen said:
sam-caddick said:

Both are quality players and both were purchased below clauses. Navas to United would have been considered shrewd business, but because we've bought him its less hyped.

Fernandinho is better than Javi Martinez imho, from what ive seen in big games i'm chuffed with him coming here.

By end of window we will have fresh positive perspectives of our buys, trust me.

SheeshKebab said:
NoahCity said:
How about a go for Jackson Martinez? Aguero, Martinez, Guidetti. If it is true that we will play with just one striker up top next season, I like the look of that set, not a lot of ego but sill plenty of quality.
Think Jackson Martinez is a good shout imo
So keep it in this thread <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=284054" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=284054</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.