Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

whyalwaysyou said:
sam-caddick said:
LoveCity said:
Napoli want Dzeko.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/calciomercato/fiorentina-e-napoli-tra-dzeko-e-gomez-le-ultime/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/calciom ... le-ultime/</a>

It isn't fookin' rocket science, there must be a way to do this.

Napoli turned down our 25m euro cash + Dzeko offer down last week didn't they? That's what I read.

It's going to cost 40m euro cash on top of Edin if you ask me.

It isnt. It is going to cost 63m euros. That's it, straight from ADL's mouth

No, that's if you want to buy him outright.

If we are offering Dzeko, it would be 40m + Edin.

Di Marzio just said on sky sport Italia that Chelsea has offered 50 millions of euros but Napoli has rejected the offer because they want the full clause paid.

Going solely by what the the ultra-reliabe Di Marzio has reported on thus far, there've been 2 bids for Cavani, both from Chelsea. €30m + Torres, and now €50m straight cash. The first one rejected, the second one, according to him, about to be. Don't think he nor anyone else has ever reported any bid from us.

Looking at di Marzio's comment neither us or Chelsea are that serious in signing Cavani.

cmdub said:
LoveCity said:
Napoli want Dzeko.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/calciomercato/fiorentina-e-napoli-tra-dzeko-e-gomez-le-ultime/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/calciom ... le-ultime/</a>

It isn't fookin' rocket science, there must be a way to do this.
im starting to think dzeko is holding up the deal as he wants to force his way to BVB. Dzeko is clearly napolis #1 priority if they lose cavani so it would seem that getting dzeko to go there is proving to be a stumbling block as far as i can tell.

It's amazing isn't it.

Here is Chelsea having to pay the full wack fee to get him whilst we have the player Napoli want to replace Cavani with in Dzeko.

Di Marzio say's Dzeko is first choice for Napoli with Gomez second choice, you would think we would be in pole position with the situation we are in.

Cavani is an upgrade on Dzeko, I dont want to sound greedy but City really should be getting this signed and sealed.

Just pay the money that they want with Dzeko included, De Laurentiis isn't' going to go against his word about the price so any deal we have to be worth the 60m euros.

MaineRoadM14 said:
Going solely by what the the ultra-reliabe Di Marzio has reported on thus far, there've been 2 bids for Cavani, both from Chelsea. €30m + Torres, and now €50m straight cash. The first one rejected, the second one, according to him, about to be. Don't think he nor anyone else has ever reported any bid from us.

He said one time that there was a 30 millions plus Dzeko offer but it was while Mancini was still in charge.

Apparently it was 50m euros plus Marin on loan. Napoli said 63m euros only, or Ramires included. From some Italian journo

adrianr said:
NQCitizen said:
sam-caddick said:
40m euros + Dzeko will get Cavani in my opinion.

Have we got the balls to do it though?

Well if you believe the sheer crushing force of faith this board has in Txiki we better bloody have...

So far we've overpaid for two players that realistically would not have been in his tier one from that grading system.

I'm loving this 'in Txiki we trust' movement. As if everyone we're going for will come, but better yet if they don't it was actually all part of the master plan, and our other targets will be better. And if we don't get it anyone, that was part of the plan too.

You have completely nailed that attitude. We had exactly the same fanatical attitude to Marwood but the opposite way round.

And honestly I do not intend to do down either of our new signings (actually already having Fernandinho as a bit of a favourite after all his words on the club), they are undoubtedly quality players, but it has to be admitted they're still a level below the absolute world class options that pre-summer people were saying Txiki guaranteed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.