Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

Re: Cavani Speculation/News

Rammy Blue said:
ADL won't crumble when it comes to the price, in which case it will depend on Real being able to include players that Napoli want in the deal.

Dzeko could be crucial if they definitely want him, otherwise I'd just slap the £50mil cash on the table.
in one euro coins?

that would be one strong table

Len Rum said:
I'm not sure if we're close to getting Cavani.

Anyone else think that the Napoli President leaked the info that his sporting director was meeting with us just to alert other prospective suitors and up the ante?

That's what I said on here when he announced we were interested, that for me was to put all the other interested clubs in panic mode and get there bids in while they can.

Napoli know Cavani is going so I imagine they want this deal sealed asap so they can get their replacement in and start preparing the team for next season.

What worries me with this is we will no doubt offer the most money and even throw a player in as well, but because Cavani probably most likely wants a Real move it corners Napoli to sell him for less just to suit Edinson.

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Bookies still have us as favourites but odds drifting a little, both Madrid and Chelsea odds shortening a little.

OT: what are the best british sites to lay down wagers? william hill aside.

LoveCity said:
When a report says City are in pole position to sign a player... there is doubt and tutting about the source.

When a report says someone is ahead of City and in pole position to sign a player... it's a done deal and the inferiority complexes emerge.

For all we know Real might not even be interested in Cavani. I mean the player they are publicly tapping up through Zidane is not Cavani but Bale who, were they to land him, would cost around £50million you would think. And I doubt Real's transfer budget is unlimited.

So until Cavani and Isco are shown holding up white shirts, let's not panic too much.

They're also going all out for Neymar, a lot of games being played here

ACMilan said:
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Bookies still have us as favourites but odds drifting a little, both Madrid and Chelsea odds shortening a little.

OT: what are the best british sites to lay down wagers? william hill aside.

Check a site called oddschecker this gives best prices around

Danamy said:

Because at less than 30m youd be a fool not to put in a bid for him. He'd pay that off in about a month w sales
Reports pouring in in the last hour, he's chosen, no surprise, Barca.

Len Rum said:
I'm not sure if we're close to getting Cavani.

Anyone else think that the Napoli President leaked the info that his sporting director was meeting with us just to alert other prospective suitors and up the ante?

We've been working on this for months, Ferran would've dismissed our interest in Cavani along with the Falcao and Neymar rumours if that was the case?

ACMilan said:
Danamy said:

Because at less than 30m youd be a fool not to put in a bid for him. He'd pay that off in about a month w sales

Less than 30M for Neymar GTF.

cookster said:
ACMilan said:
Danamy said:

Less than 30M for Neymar GTF.

Only buying about 50% of him for that money, third party ownership.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.