Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

Re: Cavani Speculation/News

Worst Case Ontario said:
spinzer said:
Worst Case Ontario said:
I must be lonely here, but I dont feel that crazy about Cavani. He might have great hair, but he relies heavily on service just like Dzeko, and I know one Bosnian who really doesnt suit our style of football (even though he is great player and was proven goal scorer everywhere before)
he doesn't relie heavily on service, he is more of a counter attacker footballer, and alot of times he tracks back picks up the ball and goes on the counter. Which doesn't really suit our football, lol. But hey, he might be a succes, cause he can strike, thats for sure. And a great header of the ball!

Well if you say so. I havent seen much of him I admit, so I hope everything works out great, if we are after him. At least he seems to be fast, which is good for tall, lanky guy he is, and for us ofc

Check this link if it works, he is a beast....

<a class="postlink" href="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dpe3yY6SIfY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dpe3yY6SIfY</a>

He doesn't suit our style at all. He is barely better than dzeko if at all.

He needs to play for a fast counter attacking team which we are not .

Sabster said:

He can run and jump. Two things which automatically make him much better than Dzeko.

the only reason dzecko never took of for us is that he was inconsistent, which led to him going back to the bench as he was not good enough to be in the side when he wasn't scoring, then he would have to prove himself, the difference in cavani is he is consistent and is good enough to be in the team when he isn't necessarily on top form and as he plays the games he will eventually find form again.

this is why i think cavani would suit us perfectly.

All these people who say 'He doesnt suit our style', you do know Mancini isnt with us anymore right?... :/

Sabster said:

i3ZWA.gif

I've seen Cavani score many excellent goals which were not during counter attacking football. Two of his goals against God's own team weren't even on the counter. This is becoming a bit of a myth like "Dzeko needs wingers" (Wolfsburg didn't play with wingers, they used full-backs like us with a creative midfielder [Misimovic] in the role behind two strikers).

Sabster said:

But with a new manager we won't be playing the slow, narrow Mancini way

Sabster said:

This coming from the guy who didn't rate de Jong...

Sabster said:

Even if this was the case, with a new manager and some new players our style may evolve into something different to what we have been used to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.