Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

NQCitizen said:
adrianr said:
NQCitizen said:
Well if you believe the sheer crushing force of faith this board has in Txiki we better bloody have...

So far we've overpaid for two players that realistically would not have been in his tier one from that grading system.

I'm loving this 'in Txiki we trust' movement. As if everyone we're going for will come, but better yet if they don't it was actually all part of the master plan, and our other targets will be better. And if we don't get it anyone, that was part of the plan too.

You have completely nailed that attitude. We had exactly the same fanatical attitude to Marwood but the opposite way round.

And honestly I do not intend to do down either of our new signings (actually already having Fernandinho as a bit of a favourite after all his words on the club), they are undoubtedly quality players, but it has to be admitted they're still a level below the absolute world class options that pre-summer people were saying Txiki guaranteed.
Navas and Fernandinho are some pretty damn good players. Name me a winger and CM we could have realistically gotten this summer instead of them that are better.

Maybe, just maybe Cavani doesn't want to move to Manchester?

Our sibling in the United States will never have that problem, that a certainty.

sam-caddick said:
cmdub said:
LoveCity said:
Napoli want Dzeko.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/calciomercato/fiorentina-e-napoli-tra-dzeko-e-gomez-le-ultime/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/calciom ... le-ultime/</a>

It isn't fookin' rocket science, there must be a way to do this.
im starting to think dzeko is holding up the deal as he wants to force his way to BVB. Dzeko is clearly napolis #1 priority if they lose cavani so it would seem that getting dzeko to go there is proving to be a stumbling block as far as i can tell.

It's amazing isn't it.

Here is Chelsea having to pay the full wack fee to get him whilst we have the player Napoli want to replace Cavani with in Dzeko.

Di Marzio say's Dzeko is first choice for Napoli with Gomez second choice, you would think we would be in pole position with the situation we are in.

Cavani is an upgrade on Dzeko, I dont want to sound greedy but City really should be getting this signed and sealed.

Just pay the money that they want with Dzeko included, De Laurentiis isn't' going to go against his word about the price so any deal we have to be worth the 60m euros.

The budget is in place, we can't go all out because it will jeopardise another player transfer. If the 140meuro is true it means we have about 30-35m to spend being as Isco is on our horizons.

Dzeko + 30m is a great offer.

Matt the Giant said:

Our sibling in the United States will never have that problem, that a certainty.

It's nothing to do with Cavani, It's De Laurentiis and his ridiculous valuation.

apparently Chelsea have offered John Terry as part of the deal with as clause that if they do win the league, he's allowed back to lift the trophy.

NoahCity said:
NQCitizen said:
adrianr said:
I'm loving this 'in Txiki we trust' movement. As if everyone we're going for will come, but better yet if they don't it was actually all part of the master plan, and our other targets will be better. And if we don't get it anyone, that was part of the plan too.

You have completely nailed that attitude. We had exactly the same fanatical attitude to Marwood but the opposite way round.

And honestly I do not intend to do down either of our new signings (actually already having Fernandinho as a bit of a favourite after all his words on the club), they are undoubtedly quality players, but it has to be admitted they're still a level below the absolute world class options that pre-summer people were saying Txiki guaranteed.
Navas and Fernandinho are some pretty damn good players. Name me a winger and CM we could have realistically gotten this summer instead of them that are better.

I'm not saying their bad players, I'm making the point that it's Reus and Gotze, Vidal we were assured Txiki would bring in.

I like those players, they're good, I'm not slagging off the signings at all.

sam-caddick said:
Matt the Giant said:

It's nothing to do with Cavani, It's De Laurentiis and his ridiculous valuation.
Fair dues to him really, in I was a Napoli fan I'd at least be comforted that the club got a sound replacement and a good fee. The money could be spent on Lavezzi proper replacement in Lamela. 2 players for price of one.

NQCitizen said:
NoahCity said:
NQCitizen said:

I'm not saying their bad players, I'm making the point that it's Reus and Gotze, Vidal we were assured Txiki would bring in.

I like those players, they're good, I'm not slagging off the signings at all.
hmm, guess you missed the word realistic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.