Cavani Speculation/News (part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me the Rag media are providing me with laughs this summer. First they were in for £80m Ronaldo, then it was £50m for Fabregas and now £55m for Cavani.

When are they being linked to Bale?

citytill1die84 said:
Napoli radio station say Chelsea agree €58m and player will get €9 per year.

if true a massive signing for Chelski and deffo a Mouriniho type of player will do well but for 58M i want him scoring hat tricks every fucking game<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:58 pm --<br /><br />
Ray78 said:
citytill1die84 said:

I don't think he play for that amount.

Being reported as 8.5 plus image rights

looks like a done deal

Cavani is a good player but he's not anywhere near worth that kind of money. His own compatriot Suarez is better. Cavani has 1/2 the international goals over the last two years that Suarez does. I know a lot of people don't like him, but he's a much more entertaining player as well. His dribbling, runs, insane work ethic are all fantastic. I'd much rather have him.

Dzeko with our new play style and players to help push the ball up faster and cross will do a great job as a target man. I really believe he will get 20+ goals if he starts.

dctid said:
citytill1die84 said:

if true a massive signing for Chelski and deffo a Mouriniho type of player will do well but for 58M i want him scoring hat tricks every fucking game

-- Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:58 pm --

Ray78 said:
citytill1die84 said:

I don't think he play for that amount.

Being reported as 8.5 plus image rights

looks like a done deal

If it was €9m then it would of been a done deal ;).

Clutch004 said:
Cavani has 1/2 the international goals over the last two years that Suarez does.

Yeah, but Suarez has considerably less club goals over the last two seasons than Cavani does, and remember we are a club, not a country (Uruguay have put Cavani on the wing a lot in the past). Cavani has averaged 36 goals per season in the last two seasons at Napoli, Suarez has averaged 24 goals per season at Liverpool in the last two seasons. And it's the clinical touch we have been lacking, we have plenty of creative players now. Moot point in the end anyway as it seems we've dropped our pursuit of Cavani, but Aguero/Cavani strikes me as a more balanced partnership with more variety than Aguero/Suarez. And I am worried that Aguero/Dzeko won't magically click into place even with 'tactician' Pellegrini as there hasn't been much natural chemistry over two seasons.

LoveCity said:
Clutch004 said:
Cavani has 1/2 the international goals over the last two years that Suarez does.

Yeah, but Suarez has considerably less club goals over the last two seasons than Cavani does, and remember we are a club, not a country (Uruguay have put Cavani on the wing a lot in the past). Cavani has averaged 36 goals per season in the last two seasons at Napoli, Suarez has averaged 24 goals per season at Liverpool in the last two seasons. And it's the clinical touch we have been lacking, we have plenty of creative players now. Moot point in the end anyway as it seems we've dropped our pursuit of Cavani, but Aguero/Cavani strikes me as a more balanced partnership with more variety than Aguero/Suarez. And I am worried that Aguero/Dzeko won't magically click into place even with 'tactician' Pellegrini as there hasn't been much natural chemistry over two seasons.
Cavani was always the main man in Napoli and had a lot of tap in goals if you watch them. I feel like Suarez can work with a lot less. Suarez turns nothing into a goal. Everyone knows that Suarez was really Liverpool's whole team last year. He tracks back on defense more and is always putting incredible pressure on the defenders.

I really want to see what formation we will play next season. I am under the assumption that Tevez will leave and was trying to think of a line up. With Navas coming in I really don't see how Aguero will be a target man for his crosses so I figured Pelligrini was wanting Dzeko as the target man (according to the rumors he wants Dzeko to stay). I don't think we'll play a 2 man forward system I figured Dzeko alone up top with Aguero playing behind him. Guess we'll see though! I really like the guys we've signed and even if we didn't get anyone else besides a back up CB I'd be happy with our signings this season.<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:53 am --<br /><br />
Citizenhill said:
I just hope ADL comes out of this terrible, regardless of anything else, he's a detestable grease ball.

Yeah I agree. I laugh every time I read a quote of his saying so and so needs to act like a man or do the respectable thing when all he really means is do everything that benefits him the most. If I was Cavani I would tell whomever he wants to sign for to wait until that release clause goes way down :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.