Cavani to PSG (edit) or Real or Us...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Good news for us as Real Madrid mouthpiece Marca say Bale, Verratti, Gundogan, and Kondogbia (we should have snapped him up earlier, now everyone wants him!) are their transfer priorities... no mention of Cavani.
That's pretty interesting because both Benzema and Higuain have been pure shit. Of course it's good if we don't have as much competition over Cavani. Yet I don't believe for a second they aren't going to be in the race. It's smoke screen if anything

Who is making such lists? Sure as hell ain't Mou. Uncle Flore playing some fantasy football.

Palmeri also said that should Ancelotti join Madrid, Bale will be their number 1 target. Juve also targetting Higuain and Coentrao according to Sky Italy.

I think they'll keep Benzema definitely but no idea who will replace Higuain. So far nothing about Kun, they better keep their hands off of him! It's turning out to be one hell of a transfer season though!

Joehannes said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Cavani is van persie with pace. If anyone has seen him play a few times will confirm this. Brilliant technique for a big lad, fast and whole hearted. Takes a decent free kick too.
Cavani is much more technically able than Džeko but you're seriously understating the van Persie' s technical quality here. He's freakishly good in that respect.

I was comparing him to van persie, the way he plays is very similar. Van persie has got better technique, but cavani has better physical attributes.

ManCitizens. said:
NQCitizen said:
ManCitizens. said:
Yes, lets base our team around a club that haven't won anything domestically or in Europe with that team.

Some clowns on here.

Especially the ones that don't read/ understand posts and insult whoever has posted it.

It's not "basing a club around" a team, it's using a familiar template for a new signing that he will thrive in for a formation you're rumoured to be considering (3 up front).

Also a formation that uses 3 defenders, as we have seen this season, a complete disaster (City in the Prem, Juve the best team in Italy v Bayern). Who do you support Napoli?

I only suggested a front three (it was you mentioned anything beyond that), to fit Cavani in at his optimum and Txikis plan for 4 3 3 allegedly. Obviously I don't advocate changing our back line or our midfield 3. I'm a City season ticket holder but was very impressed with Napoli when we played them.

The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:
Noticed this gem in an article in the Mail (ugh) on the chase for Fernandihno.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ter-City-make-Fernandinho-signing-summer.html
City want to be more proactive this summer after losing their title to neighbours United. Doubts hang over several players' futures - Samir Nasri, Gareth Barry, Joleon Lescott and Edin Dzeko, who has interested Juventus and Napoli.

Džeko plus cash to Napoli for Cavani?
People in Italy said a few times this week that if mazzari stays as Napoli coach he will be his #1 choice to replace cavani and that they've already opened preliminary talks

cmdub said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ter-City-make-Fernandinho-signing-summer.html
City want to be more proactive this summer after losing their title to neighbours United. Doubts hang over several players' futures - Samir Nasri, Gareth Barry, Joleon Lescott and Edin Dzeko, who has interested Juventus and Napoli.

People in Italy said a few times this week that if mazzari stays as Napoli coach he will be his #1 choice to replace cavani and that they've already opened preliminary talks

Good deal for all involved in my view

LoveCity said:
Good news for us as Real Madrid mouthpiece Marca say Bale, Verratti, Gundogan, and Kondogbia (we should have snapped him up earlier, now everyone wants him!) are their transfer priorities... no mention of Cavani.

"Bale has played down the talk of a transfer this summer stating that: 'I just take no notice, it's all speculation, I can’t do anything about it. I just concentrate on my football and play as well as I can and do my best for the team.' "

cmdub said:

Good deal for all involved in my view

Well, everyone but Napoli of course, they're ultimately signing Edin Dzeko

cordonbleu said:
LoveCity said:

"Bale has played down the talk of a transfer this summer stating that: 'I just take no notice, it's all speculation, I can’t do anything about it. I just concentrate on my football and play as well as I can and do my best for the team.' "

Means nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.