Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wary of this signing because it will be expensive and there are no guarantees it will work better than Dzeko signing. (which might still work giving chance though) If Cavani would be anything near 20m I would be all for it but 40m is excessive and I don't think he has the quality to really thrive in our system. I hope for the best though, but Ibra would be ideal. (not happening)

Bluefinn said:
I'm wary of this signing because it will be expensive and there are no guarantees it will work better than Dzeko signing. (which might still work giving chance though) If Cavani would be anything near 20m I would be all for it but 40m is excessive and I don't think he has the quality to really thrive in our system. I hope for the best though, but Ibra would be ideal. (not happening)

who cares, GET CAVANI NOW.

de niro said:
Bluefinn said:

who cares, GET CAVANI NOW.
Exactly haha. I really really want him

Bluefinn said:
It's simple for me mate, Mancini wants him and has done for a while now. So anyone that brings an FA cup and makes us champions of England makes me totally unwary that his decisions will be the right one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.