Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bellamys dodgy knee said:
Danamy said:
Gareth Barry Manilow said:
Hasn't De Laurentiis said Cavani is available for something ridiculous like €70m (c. £55m)?

£40m is the figure being thrown around, just my opinion but i think it's a no brainer

Cavani and Bale would be amazing in our team..
THIS. By signing these two alone we add a whole new dimensions to our team.

Why worry about his cost, I am sure the club have everything in that respect under control, my only beef is dealing with this lunatic chairman of his. Another in the same mold as Galliani and Berlusconi. Why oh why do the targets we want have to play for fucking Italian clubs.

Anyway no doubt it will be fun as the saga unfolds with no doubt many twists and turns and burning of candles well into the night. Deep joy. :-)

Danamy said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Danamy said:
£40m is the figure being thrown around, just my opinion but i think it's a no brainer

So technically we are saying he is worth more than Aguero!

No..........it's called supply and demand, if we sold Aguero tomorrow we'd be asking £50m +

If we're using transfer fees to gauge a player, do you think Ronaldo is worth two Aguero's?
Ronaldo scored twice the amount of goals!

ello_jo said:
bellamys dodgy knee said:
Danamy said:

Cavani and Bale would be amazing in our team..
THIS. By signing these two alone we add a whole new dimensions to our team.

Correct! Only we still need a central defender.......................

Would Cavani be a replacement for Dzeko? i.e a tall striker, although Cavani has a much better first touch.

Not seen enough of Cavani to say he's as clinical as RVP and isn't prem proved which would worry me

Forzacitizens said:
Would Cavani be a replacement for Dzeko? i.e a tall striker, although Cavani has a much better first touch.

Not seen enough of Cavani to say he's as clinical as RVP and isn't prem proved which would worry me
But his areial prowess sets him apart from RVP. Not enough headerers have we.

Cavani is tall but a considerably shorter than Dzeko. He has a good mix of strength, pace, and technical ability. There is the doubt from many that he'll struggle outside of Napoli's 3-5-2 counter-attacking system but if Mancini and our scouts rate him then hopefully they have considered this and believe he'll be able to adjust from counter-attacking (or maybe we will become more of a counter-attacking team anyway, especially if we sign Bale too?). What I'm sure Mancini loves about him is his workrate, it's always 100% and he'll track back and put in a shift.

LoveCity said:
Cavani is tall but a considerably shorter than Dzeko. He has a good mix of strength, pace, and technical ability. There is the doubt from many that he'll struggle outside of Napoli's 3-5-2 counter-attacking system but if Mancini and our scouts rate him then hopefully they have considered this and believe he'll be able to adjust from counter-attacking (or maybe we will become more of a counter-attacking team anyway, especially if we sign Bale too?). What I'm sure Mancini loves about him is his workrate, it's always 100% and he'll track back and put in a shift.
Sold.

Danamy said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Danamy said:

So technically we are saying he is worth more than Aguero!

No..........it's called supply and demand, if we sold Aguero tomorrow we'd be asking £50m +

If we're using transfer fees to gauge a player, do you think Ronaldo is worth two Aguero's?

Well obviously if use supply and demand we could get £100 million for Aguero as we wouldnt find one player alive that could replace him.
Cavani is a fine player of that i have no doubt. Never worth £40 million though, Napoli are not exactly scrounging for cash though so can ask what they want. I think at £40 million its a £40 million risk we dont need to take on a player in a posistion we are not struggling in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.