Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Danamy said:
Gareth Barry Manilow said:
Hasn't De Laurentiis said Cavani is available for something ridiculous like €70m (c. £55m)?

£40m is the figure being thrown around, just my opinion but i think it's a no brainer

So technically we are saying he is worth more than Aguero!
Is he not? Younger, more prolific creative and most of all a physical presense , We were desperately poor in the air last season & crosses werent of the best silk. We need Cavani/Falcao and a winger of the kind the rags have.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Danamy said:
Hasn't De Laurentiis said Cavani is available for something ridiculous like €70m (c. £55m)?

£40m is the figure being thrown around, just my opinion but i think it's a no brainer

no, because aguero would now command a fee of £50m or more

bellamys dodgy knee said:
Danamy said:

Cavani and Bale would be amazing in our team..
agreed! add bale and cavani to a team that has silva,nasri,aguero,yaya,kompany and hart!! wow!

babeblue60s said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Danamy said:

Is he not? Younger, more prolific creative and most of all a physical presense , We were desperately poor in the air last season & crosses werent of the best silk. We need Cavani/Falcao and a winger of the kind the rags have.
Hmmm...
Aguero: 23 years old - 23 goals, 10 assists - 15 international goals - 154 career goals
Cavani: 25 years old - 23 goals, 4 assists - 9 international goals - 114 career goals

LongsightM13 said:
Freestyler said:
we'll blowing some people out of the water.

....as harry would say.
Has he bought that house in Manchester that you insisted Van Persie had bought a few weeks ago?

AJ bought it as an impact sub let ;)

babeblue60s said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Danamy said:

He is not worth more than Aguero, that is for damn sure. If Aguero played in Serie A, he'd be the best forward there by a distance in my opinion. I have no doubt that Cavani would perform in the premier league, he is a robust player with an eye for goal but there are other players of his ilk(Falcao, Drogba, Ibrahimovic, Tevez, Carroll). Aguero's pace and low centre of gravity combined with his vision, technical ability and strength on the ball are a rare blend seen in a few players in World football(Messi and Benzema are the only 2 close imo)

Aguero could one day be the best player in the world.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Danamy said:

No..........it's called supply and demand, if we sold Aguero tomorrow we'd be asking £50m +

If we're using transfer fees to gauge a player, do you think Ronaldo is worth two Aguero's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.