Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was early in the window we might have a chance with Cavani. However as it is Napoli and their owner we are potentially dealing with we won't be able to sign him in time in my opinion. Jovetic who knows, are we heavily linked with him or is it either press or supporter speculation? Danamy has cleared something up in that the price quoted for Cavani was 40m euros.

Mario's Right Peg said:
Just got a bit of info regarding a potential ST/CF that we are persuing, which is believed to be Cavani. But also could be Jovetic. As i posted previously in the Jovetic thread, i have a very close friend that works with the players and takes them everywhere and sorts houses for them etc etc. Anyway, he has just told me that we have put in bids for both players. (£22 million-Cavani & £20 million-Jovetic) which have both been rejected, however we have/will be renewing interest in both players. He has said we are going to up the Jovetic price to £24 million.

There are believed to be 3 clubs interested in the player. (These believed to be City, Chelsea & a spanish club) However the italian reporters has described the deal as "complicato e disordinato" which basically means its very complicated with so many teams involed all wanting his signature.

However he has said, if the player is Cavani Chelsea are, at the minute and i must highlight 'at the minute', the favourites for his signature. But if the player is Jovetic we are most likely to land his signature.

Not saying both will happen, let alone one of them for definite. Just what he has heard and said. Sorry if any of these dont get completed just what i have been told. Cheers.

I'm sure you have posted in good faith but we was told when asking about Cavani that his fee alone was 40 million, the whole package for him would be huge.

The last I heard Chelsea have also walked away

grim up north said:
Mario's Right Peg said:
Just got a bit of info regarding a potential ST/CF that we are persuing, which is believed to be Cavani. But also could be Jovetic. As i posted previously in the Jovetic thread, i have a very close friend that works with the players and takes them everywhere and sorts houses for them etc etc. Anyway, he has just told me that we have put in bids for both players. (£22 million-Cavani & £20 million-Jovetic) which have both been rejected, however we have/will be renewing interest in both players. He has said we are going to up the Jovetic price to £24 million.

There are believed to be 3 clubs interested in the player. (These believed to be City, Chelsea & a spanish club) However the italian reporters has described the deal as "complicato e disordinato" which basically means its very complicated with so many teams involed all wanting his signature.

However he has said, if the player is Cavani Chelsea are, at the minute and i must highlight 'at the minute', the favourites for his signature. But if the player is Jovetic we are most likely to land his signature.

Not saying both will happen, let alone one of them for definite. Just what he has heard and said. Sorry if any of these dont get completed just what i have been told. Cheers.

I think you are going to drop your friend and his colleagues right in the shite

No they only get in the shite if there name is mentioned, for instance a former colleague of his obviously caught hold of some speculation told a few people and they said "...so and so has told me this and that" word got out with his name and he got fired on the spot, i posted a few signings a couple of years ago regards to Tevez on my old account which i happen to forget my password for as i havent been on here for a long time as ive been working away.

Mario's Right Peg said:
grim up north said:
Mario's Right Peg said:

No they only get in the shite if there name is mentioned, for instance a former colleague of his obviously caught hold of some speculation told a few people and they said "...so and so has told me this and that" word got out with his name and he got fired on the spot, i posted a few signings a couple of years ago regards to Tevez on my old account which i happen to forget my password for as i havent been on here for a long time as ive been working away.
and what was your username on that account?

Danamy said:
Mario's Right Peg said:

I'm sure you have posted in good faith but we was told when asking about Cavani that his fee alone was 40 million, the whole package for him would be huge.

The last I heard Chelsea have also walked away

Yes it was £40 million that Napoli wanted, but they have come to the terms that no-one will pay that sum of money for him so they have decided to listen to offers.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:00 pm --<br /><br />
Ray78 said:
If it was early in the window we might have a chance with Cavani. However as it is Napoli and their owner we are potentially dealing with we won't be able to sign him in time in my opinion. Jovetic who knows, are we heavily linked with him or is it either press or supporter speculation?

Its more heavily linked than the others, but i stress its not a done deal yet, i will keep you all updated with future info.

Mario's Right Peg said:
grim up north said:
Mario's Right Peg said:

Seeing as the club monitor these sites I don't think it would take them long to work it out, and leaks appear to piss them right off

grim up north said:
Mario's Right Peg said:
grim up north said:

Seeing as the club monitor these sites I don't think it would take them long to work it out, and leaks appear to piss them right off

We will see in a couple of weeks, when he is still there. Trust me he wont get bollocked for it. I will tell you if he does or not :-)

Mario's Right Peg said:
grim up north said:
Mario's Right Peg said:

We will see in a couple of weeks, when he is still there. Trust me he wont get bollocked for it. I will tell you if he does or not :-)

Conveniently ignoring squirty's request....

Rammy Blue said:
Mario's Right Peg said:
grim up north said:

talkingoutofmyarse at a guess? Come on in rag boy...... your time is up!!

squirtyflower said:
Mario's Right Peg said:
grim up north said:

and what was your username on that account?

It was Real___ something, Realblue or something along those lines, as i say i cant remember as it was around the time when Carlos was signing for us. Sorry if thats no help.

-- Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:12 pm --

Rammy Blue said:
Mario's Right Peg said:
grim up north said:

No mate im just trying to reply to all the people that i see first, i have only just seen him, thankyou for letting me know he posted :)<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:13 pm --<br /><br />
MCC said:
Rammy Blue said:
Mario's Right Peg said:

talkingoutofmyarse at a guess? Come on in rag boy...... your time is up!!

Rag boy? just because i miss a post, im suddenly a rag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.