Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario's Right Peg said:
squirtyflower said:
Mario's Right Peg said:
No they only get in the shite if there name is mentioned, for instance a former colleague of his obviously caught hold of some speculation told a few people and they said "...so and so has told me this and that" word got out with his name and he got fired on the spot, i posted a few signings a couple of years ago regards to Tevez on my old account which i happen to forget my password for as i havent been on here for a long time as ive been working away.
and what was your username on that account?

It was Real___ something, Realblue or something along those lines, as i say i cant remember as it was around the time when Carlos was signing for us. Sorry if thats no help.

-- Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:12 pm --

Rammy Blue said:
Mario's Right Peg said:
We will see in a couple of weeks, when he is still there. Trust me he wont get bollocked for it. I will tell you if he does or not :-)

Conveniently ignoring squirty's request....

No mate im just trying to reply to all the people that i see first, i have only just seen him, thankyou for letting me know he posted :)

image.png

Mario's Right Peg said:
i8rags said:
Mario's Right Peg said:
What else is there you want to know Carlito?
Is he as full of shit as you. Thanks for the info though I shall have a bet rapido.

What do you mean as full of shit as me? im only telling you what he has told me mate.

Lol. He's a figment of your imagination! Ur only trying to compete with VVK in the wumming stakes.......

CityPar said:
Mario's Right Peg said:
i8rags said:
Is he as full of shit as you. Thanks for the info though I shall have a bet rapido.

What do you mean as full of shit as me? im only telling you what he has told me mate.

Lol. He's a figment of your imagination! Ur only trying to compete with VVK in the wumming stakes.......

Oh is he really? I wouldnt post on here if there wasnt real interest in a player? ive been a city fan all my life and im as excited as anyone at the times we've had and the times ahead. I wouldnt like to be wound up like we all were by VVK, as he got us all hyped up ready for the signings. Nothing happend. i dont want anyone to be wound up as i am not that type of guy. i assure you these interests are real, as i wouldnt tell you them if they werent.

Mario's Right Peg said:
squirtyflower said:

It was Real___ something, Realblue or something along those lines, as i say i cant remember as it was around the time when Carlos was signing for us. Sorry if thats no help.

I've looked through the members listed, it could be he was "RealMancsAreBlue"
?

Plain Speaking said:
Mario's Right Peg said:
squirtyflower said:

I've looked through the members listed, it could be he was "RealMancsAreBlue"
?

No mate that doesnt ring a bell.

Twitter.......again

Football Agent ‏@agent_153

#MCFC have had a bid ACCEPTED for #Cavani. #MCFC were in a real rush to complete negotiations tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.