Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BringBackSwales said:
GXCity said:
Cheadle Blue said:
???? your a twatter follower then, remember david beckham died a few months ago....

And he was shagging Kathryn Jenkins. Although I wouldn't mind that being spread on twatter about me.

pm me your details and I will get it sorted

@R-Giggs

Sorry - That would be believable

Plain Speaking said:
Since we were after RVP, RM must want 4 top strikers.

If Aguero's injury is as severe as his initial agony indicated, and he is out for a number of months, (or more?).

That would leave Bobby with Tevez and Dzeko, (both of who were linked with leaving, if RVP was to come in), plus the unpredictable Balo.

I realise all 3 are talented strikers but I would not be surprised if RM was urgently looking at other available strikers. His future is on the line.
I thought Sergio tweeted his knee was ok. just a blow to it.

GXCity said:
GXCity said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:
We were 1/12 to sign RVP at one point :/

And Carlos is 3/1 to go the Hammers! The transfer odds change as soon as money starts to be placed. They are not based on facts

And the betting for Kaka to Arsenal has been suspended completely
But that's his next club if he leaves

nothing on twitter cana be believed so I wouldnt get too excited.........

would love cavani here but until it starts to get mentioned by some more reliable sources then id take any info with a huge pinch of salt

and god knows where or who those relaible sources are...even the media outlets just take wild stabs in the dark most of the time!!!!!!!!!!

Mad_fer_it said:
If Cavani came in...it means Edin has 6months to get his shit together or leave. He has a big chance now to steak a claim. It's do or die for that man.

If he does sign, that will be 5 strikers, with Dzeko likely to be 5th choice and he'll know it and want a move before this transfer window is closed.

10 days left of the window where wild speculation starts to kick in. If you have are of a nervous disposition then please exit the forum.

Kompany is King said:
Cheadle Blue said:
Kompany is King said:
So rumours then are they..

Maybe they should start a forum?

???? your a twatter follower then, remember david beckham died a few months ago....

Everything is a rumour on this forum until on City official website. Heard in a pub/from a friend/read on Twitter - all a rumour. Chill, if it happens it happens. Enjoy it whilst we might be signing Cavani.

Its full of twatter cunts that like wind ups. most other people use papers / football websites to pass on info. some anus in prague making up a rumour on twatter is totally different to what used to happen on here. unfortunately now its riddled with cunts on the WUM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.