Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray78 said:
strongbowholic said:
Latest I could find from tuttomercatoweb was:

Cavani? I know for a fact that Napoli has proposed a contract renewal with an adjustment of 300 thousand per year, but this was rejected by the agent Claudio Anellucci. We need to sit around a table and discuss it further because Napoli can not afford to lose a player like the Matador ".

The contract extension trick. Use our name to boost his wages. We would have to sell Dzeko sharpish if we were to sign Cavani.

in some hypothetic world if we agreed with Cavani (or Llorente or RVP or whoever we've been linked to this summer) before selling Dzeko, we'd end up selling him for about 8 mil just to get rid of him, teams would know we're desperate.

Andouble said:
Ray78 said:
strongbowholic said:
Latest I could find from tuttomercatoweb was:

The contract extension trick. Use our name to boost his wages. We would have to sell Dzeko sharpish if we were to sign Cavani.

in some hypothetic world if we agreed with Cavani (or Llorente or RVP or whoever we've been linked to this summer) before selling Dzeko, we'd end up selling him for about 8 mil just to get rid of him, teams would know we're desperate.

Yep a panic sale. In hindsight we should of agreed when either Bayern or Juventus made their offers. The only solution I could see is a similar loan deal with Ade last season.

i fucking hate twatter. some areshole makes up something, a load of other dickheads retweet it, eventually it gets to someone that you know or may have even a shed of credibility, next thing its like fucking wildfire, and everyone is quoting it.

Cheadle Blue said:
i fucking hate twatter. some areshole makes up something, a load of other dickheads retweet it, eventually it gets to someone that you know or may have even a shed of credibility, next thing its like fucking wildfire, and everyone is quoting it.

what we need to establish is if it's actually come from the Italian press?

Even then they aren't exactly trustworthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.