Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
craigsteel said:
I have this very strong its a done deal. Napoli have accepted our bid hence the price has collapsed and a good payout for me hopefully.
Cool%20Story%20Bro.jpg

Forzacitizens said:
craigsteel said:
I have this very strong its a done deal. Napoli have accepted our bid hence the price has collapsed and a good payout for me hopefully.

how come?

Tues morning- very well informed people start the betting plunge at 6/1, the present odds are now 1/3. Deal done tied up with Napoli, unveiling soon, City done the business and we get paid out, Thank You and Goodnight

craigsteel said:
Forzacitizens said:
craigsteel said:

how come?

Tues morning- very well informed people start the betting plunge at 6/1, the present odds are now 1/3. Deal done tied up with Napoli, unveiling soon, City done the business and we get paid out, Thank You and Goodnight

Nothing quite like putting your money/foot where your mouth is.

Probably already pointed out at some point in the thread, but very suspicious of all this now. Cavani is (allegedly) on 2.9m EUR per year which is already above Napoli's wage structure. His agent is looking to negotiate a new deal for him (his current deal expires in 2015) and is looking to almost double his wages up to 5m EUR per year.
(all garnered from Gazetta)

Di Laurentiis will either tell his agent to "vaffanculo" and sell him to us/Chelsea/whoever the highest bidder is or he will capitulate and pay him the 5m. Either way, the meeting between the agent & Laurentiis is scheduled at some point in the next few days so we will know nothing until Friday I would wager when they announce new deal or that he is off.
(all my opinion and probably bunk)

Would I be right in saying all this fuss is over a few tweets from some bell on twitter @agent_153 if this is true this transfer forum has well and truly ran its course

SilvaSurfer said:
Would I be right in saying all this fuss is over a few tweets from some bell on twitter @agent_153 if this is true this transfer forum has well and truly ran its course

It seems that way. Said individual is surely some sort of fantasist. However, Mancini replacing Dzeko with Cavani is probably something that Bob would very much like to do in this window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.